What is COVID?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm sorry buddy, they've got you. If you believe that, they've got you. I'm not talking about democrats, and I'm not talking about republicans.

I'm not sure what to describe you as, or the effect you are under as.

Covid has a 98% or 99% or even higher survival rate.

Are you telling me that not taking a vaccine, and then having a 1-2% chance of dying IF you catch COVID is a death wish?

According to the stats, I have something like a 99.7% chance of surviving COVID. If I don't take the vaccine, are you saying I have a death wish when I have approximately a .3% chance of dying, if I happened to catch COVID?
Last time I checked it was 98.5 percent. Which means over a hundred million people will die from ignorance and misinformation because they would rather believe FB and conspiracy theories than science. This does not included the variants. Not sure what part you don't understand. It's your party and the ones you worship that are killing their own people. It's beyond stupid. Hopefully that death rates increases exponentially and we can make a serious dent in you morons.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
If they've gotten anyone it's you losers. You are the ones being eradicated. Have fun being worm dirt.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You mean the CCP and Fauci?
More lies and misinformation. You know what I'm going to be done arguing about it. Because I SERIOUSLY hope you people die. I am actually going to join you. Please do not get the vaccine. Avoid it at all cost.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I won't be able to join you on your hilarious self defeating misinformation campaign tho. I simply can't imagine what it must be like to be so f*cking stupid and an absolute abomination to your own people.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Because what you don't understand is that the things you believe are being pushed by your leaders with a political agenda. And you fell for it hook line and sinker

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
People like you are literally being sacrificed for the hope of election results. But yet you will continue to praise them and make excuses for them. Good luck with that bro

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Because what you don't understand is that the things you believe are being pushed by your leaders with a political agenda. And you fell for it hook line and sinker
What leaders? Who am I following? LOL. You're delusional, you can only make your argument against me if I fit those conditions, because that's the only way you can argue, and I don't fit those conditions. It's all good man, I don't want you to die. That would be evil. What I hope is that the most people as possible can survive, and we can end the insanity of making viruses more deadly anywhere on Earth, so this "accident" doesn't happen again.

I wish you the best of luck in your life, because life is hard, and confusing, and it's hard to make sense of the world, because we're all just a tiny human, relatively. I don't know why you carry so much hate, but I wish or pray for you that you're able to dive inside of yourself, and figure out why you hate things so much.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
K
What leaders? Who am I following? LOL. You're delusional, you can only make your argument against me if I fit those conditions, because that's the only way you can argue, and I don't fit those conditions. It's all good man, I don't want you to die. That would be evil. What I hope is that the most people as possible can survive, and we can end the insanity of making viruses more deadly anywhere on Earth, so this "accident" doesn't happen again.

I wish you the best of luck in your life, because life is hard, and confusing, and it's hard to make sense of the world, because we're all just a tiny human, relatively. I don't know why you carry so much hate, but I wish or pray for you that you're able to dive inside of yourself, and figure out why you hate things so much.
Ok bro, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You aren’t even arguing anything. You just keep saying you hope everyone who doesn’t get the covid vaccine dies. Then you post some far left videos to make your stance seem like the only choice. What I will never understand is if you have the vaccine, why do you care if I have it?

Reactions: ThxOne

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
How about both @Bobbytwonames and @ThxOne give me their addresses and I will send you some homemade cookies or something. Maybe I can throw in some extra speaker wire or something 😉

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
If course he did LOL. Those 5 am rants will really get to a man

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Agreed. I haven’t stayed up passed 1 am in a looooooong time

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Being "the Pizza King" I usually hit the sack around 3am... that 7:30am bed time su uuucked.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Makes sense. I get up at 6 every morning and damn it ***** ha

Reactions: ThxOne

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Relax Francis. I went to sleep. How can I talk shit about your daughter? I don't even know her. I said to you exactly what you needed to hear lose your mind. Who's the fish now? Who's triggered now? I told you a while back you would lose. Jack ass.
You can talk about me all you want, but you don't need to talk about my daughter. That's crossing the line. Saying that she deserved to be hit and abused is such an asinine statement to make. I didn't lose, you quit. You talk shitt and run! You're the type of guy who flips somebody off as he's driving away.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Dude, you saw the leaked emails right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8