What is COVID?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Actually, it is exactly how it works. Literally dozens of resources out there explain the why, how, what of it all.

Just one sample: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6121872/
Hey, like, I actually had real doctors explain this to me in real life, multiple ones. That's not how it works for some people with gut disease. You don't know wtf you're talking about. I've been to like a dozen GI doctors since I was about 14.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Hey, like, I actually had real doctors explain this to me in real life, multiple ones. That's not how it works for some people with gut disease. You don't know wtf you're talking about. I've been to like a dozen GI doctors since I was about 14.
That post is from the National Institute of Health regarding the vast majority.. "Some people" in your statement is the key here.
YOUR experience is not indicative of what happens to the majority of people. I would bet a nickel that it happens to less than .0001% of people, yet you seem to think it is everyone becasue it happened to you.
Like the guy who thinks global average temps are actually falling because it snowed at his house early or late in the season.

Is it the same with the vaccine and COVID?
Do you use the extreme outliers as your example of what happens to "everyone" and then make decisions based on those outliers?
I'll bet you don't fly because .000000000001% of flights end in a crash. That must mean EVERYONE who flies will die in a crash...

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
That post is from the National Institute of Health regarding the vast majority.. "Some people" in your statement is the key here.
YOUR experience is not indicative of what happens to the majority of people. I would bet a nickel that it happens to less than .0001% of people, yet you seem to think it is everyone becasue it happened to you.
Like the guy who thinks global average temps are actually falling because it snowed at his house early or late in the season.

Is it the same with the vaccine and COVID?
Do you use the extreme outliers as your example of what happens to "everyone" and then make decisions based on those outliers?
I'll bet you don't fly because .000000000001% of flights end in a crash. That must mean EVERYONE who flies will die in a crash...
You need help man. Why are you so mad?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Just don't forget that COVID is world wide and forever....there goal seems to be a world wide COVID ID, so I guess it'll last until they get their world wide ID for everyone to be tracked and micromanaged by AI systems.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
How is a vaccine that doesn’t actually get rid of the virus supposed to end a pandemic? People keep comparing this vaccine to polio or small pox, but I don’t see anyone who received the small pox vaccine still being hospitalized for small pox or polio. Ever need a booster for polio before? We get boosters for tetanus every 10 years, but that’s a bacteria not a virus. There is no way that a vaccine that still allows the vaccinated to get sick from the virus will end the pandemic. This is a never ending story until they come up with a vaccine that actually prevents the illness. I’m not sure how anyone can logically think we are somehow going to end a virus with a vaccine that doesn’t actually work.

• Thanks
Reactions: Buck and adulbrich

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 5, 2019
Secretary Mayorkas has covid now. Fully vaccinated. How many other vaccinated people were asymptotic carriers that they aren’t even aware of? The vaccine seems to be failing if it’s supposed to actually prevent covid.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
How is a vaccine that doesn’t actually get rid of the virus supposed to end a pandemic? People keep comparing this vaccine to polio or small pox, but I don’t see anyone who received the small pox vaccine still being hospitalized for small pox or polio. Ever need a booster for polio before? We get boosters for tetanus every 10 years, but that’s a bacteria not a virus. There is no way that a vaccine that still allows the vaccinated to get sick from the virus will end the pandemic. This is a never ending story until they come up with a vaccine that actually prevents the illness. I’m not sure how anyone can logically think we are somehow going to end a virus with a vaccine that doesn’t actually work.
We aren't dealing with logical people. We are dealing with power hungry people and blind followers and they are mutually dependent.

Jesus Christ

Demon Slayer
Aug 13, 2021
I think they know covid is gonna kill all of us...the "vaccine" is just being used as a false sense of security to prevent panic and chaos. Its goin to continue to mutate and kill more and more each time, like it was designed to do

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Just don't forget that COVID is world wide and forever....there goal seems to be a world wide COVID ID, so I guess it'll last until they get their world wide ID for everyone to be tracked and micromanaged by AI systems.
Yes because having an ID is suuuuch a horrible thing!!!!. Do you have a Social Security number and a driver's license?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
I think they know covid is gonna kill all of us...the "vaccine" is just being used as a false sense of security to prevent panic and chaos. Its goin to continue to mutate and kill more and more each time, like it was designed to do
You designed it, sooo...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
That's the most f*cking retarded thing I've ever heard. Your body is literally made up and uses essential vitamins and minerals to literally stay alive. That's like saying eating food is bad for you.
Eating food can be bad for you. Drink enough water and you will drown.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Should of taken more vitamin d and c huh

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds