Orlando Area, FL

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ahhhhhh I missed this place
Why? This has literally become the most ignorant and dumbest thread in the history of this forum. It's absolutely comical the conspiracy theories, lies, and misinformation that have been posted here. The second hand embarrassment is real. I almost feel sorry for 90 percent of you. I really just want you to cease to exist tho. God I despise stupid people.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
You do know that Trump wanted to quarantine Covid patients in Guantanamo Bay right? I've never ever in my life come across a human being that had no sense of... anything, to be honest. You're so dumb and clueless that you don't even realize that you are so dumb and clueless. I would honestly bet my life that you are mentally handicapped. If Forest Gump and a tree stump had a child, you would be that child.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I heard COVID came from the sperm of Mongolian winter tree frogs and was transferred to humans via anal leakage and premature ejaculation on Epstien Island.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
You do know that Trump wanted to quarantine Covid patients in Guantanamo Bay right? I've never ever in my life come across a human being that had no sense of... anything, to be honest. You're so dumb and clueless that you don't even realize that you are so dumb and clueless. I would honestly bet my life that you are mentally handicapped. If Forest Gump and a tree stump had a child, you would be that child.
What the f*ck does Australia have to do with Trump? You just sound like an idiot. Buck says something about austrailian covid camps. Slo_tard says Trump bad, like it’s relevant.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What the f*ck does Australia have to do with Trump? You just sound like an idiot. Buck says something about austrailian covid camps. Slo_tard says Trump bad, like it’s relevant.
Your reply does not surprise me one bit

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
FACT : more people have died from covid under Biden than Trump

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
FACT : more people have died from covid under Biden than Trump
But but but mah vaccine.

Let's put our thinking caps on....more people have died from COVID since the vaccine came out.....

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
I mean, the COVID vaccine only causes your ribosomes to read the MRNA in the vaccine, which ONLY causes all of your cells to produce the same exact spike proteins that are on the bioweapon virus itself. The spike protein is literally the most dangerous part of the sars-cov-2 virus, and when you take the vaccine, all of your cells are programmed to start mass producing the exact same spike proteins. The spike proteins are probably the most major "gain of function" part of the vaccine, because the virus wouldn't be able to penetrate the cell walls without it. So, the vaccine makes your cells make a bunch of the nanospikes from the bioweapon, and then those all get in your blood stream, and that's why people have myocarditis and such. They claim the spike proteins are what your body fights to give you antibodies, immunity, etc. The spike proteins are floating around in your blood clogging shit up and poking holes in everything. The spike protein is literally designed to stick to human cells by the shape and mechanism of the spike structure and how it interacts with certain natural receptors in the human body (aka the ACE-2 receptors).

"SARS-CoV-2 is characterized by a spike protein allowing viral binding to the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE)-2, which acts as a viral receptor and is expressed on the surface of several pulmonary and extra-pulmonary cell types, including cardiac, renal, intestinal and endothelial cells."

Go ahead and argue you it, you sheep.

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL

Oh what's that? The CDC? Well, I'm not sure if the CDC is a credible source.

"1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. The mRNA will enter the muscle cells and instruct the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it."

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
View attachment 33919

Oh what's that? The CDC? Well, I'm not sure if the CDC is a credible source.

"1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. The mRNA will enter the muscle cells and instruct the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it."

View attachment 33921

View attachment 33920

View attachment 33922
Ok, first of all, your body doesn't produce one spike protein. Your cells produce masses and masses of spike proteins, and that's what clogs some people's cardiovascular systems up, you know, and then they die.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
“However, recent reports have raised some skepticism as to the biologic actions of the spike protein and the types of antibodies produced. One paper reported that certain antibodies in the blood of infected patients appear to change the shape of the spike protein so as to make it more likely to bind to cells, while other papers showed that the spike protein by itself (without being part of the corona virus) can damage endothelial cells and disrupt the blood-brain barrier. These findings may be even more relevant to the pathogenesis of long-COVID syndrome that may affect as many as 50% of those infected with SARS-CoV-2. In COVID-19, a response to oxidative stress is required by increasing anti-oxidant enzymes.”

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL

^^^That's the spike protein on the sars-cov-2 virus. The addition of the spike protein is part of creating a bioweapon / chimera virus. They added this specific spike protein to the man-made or altered virus in the Wuhan, China BSL-4 lab (military grade biolab), and Fauci helped fund and develop it with your tax dollars. They spike protein makes the virus significantly more likely to infect a human, because of how the spike protein and it's overall structure reacts with human ACE-2 receptors.

Remember how COVID-19 makes you not able to breathe? That's because you have ACE-2 receptors in the lungs that the spike protein loves to bind to it, and Fauci and China and the whole 90% population reduction crew made this virus to be airborne (no moisture needed, masks are a joke you f*cking sheep). But it's also because COVID-19 is a blood disease that keeps oxygen from binding to blood.

Last edited:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2021
MN
And wear your 69 face masks so you pass out from low blood oxygen and breathe in your own waste all day, because health or something.
Yeah, all those hospital workers passing out from low oxygen. Dropping like flies day in and day out.
Except…they’re not.
Oddly, neither are the guys who sand drywall all day long, or guys who work in abrasive blast booths, or people who do retrofit wiring in attics, or carpenters, or surgeons who do 10 hour procedures.
It’s almost like there’s science behind it, or something…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8