What is COVID?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Not much conviction in your beliefs/opinions/feelings, huh?

If you don't want the BS card thrown when you post, then stop posting BS.
Argue with someone else.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Every post you have made is BS fella. All you do is argue which is nothing but BS. All you libertards want proof, when it is shown to you, you argue the proof too. So what do you really want? What is your goal RobGMN?

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
If 80% of them get COVID and die, Darwin will smile. And so will I.
That's pretty fuckin sad you wish they would die just because they don't have the same opinion as you.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
There are tons of peer reviewed studies that are showing a vast majority of severe cases are in people who are Vitamin D deficient and more studies where a covid infected group is given high doses of vitamin D compared to the placebo group and the group is recovering faster and having milder symptoms.

Holocaust survivors were studied as to why they weren’t getting sick with flu, colds, etc and it’s because their immune system was actually super strong from all the fasting (not by choice of course). Our bodies are really amazing things but our country abuses the shit out of them and just expects some synthetic drug to “cure” them.

Will healthy people die from covid? Yes! Just like healthy people die from the flu or heart attacks out of the blue. But you’re chances of not getting it or having a mild case are so much less of you just take care of your body.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
If 80% of them get COVID and die, Darwin will smile. And so will I.
Let’s just hope even 80% of the vaccinated also die. The vaccine is interfering with Darwinism and allowing stupid sickly people to have weak babies who will also be low IQ and sickly. Don’t act like taking a vaccine is in the evolutionary path to strong human beings. That’s the exact opposite of Darwinism. Do you not understand what Darwinism means?

• Thanks
Reactions: Clifff150

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Every post you have made is BS fella. All you do is argue which is nothing but BS. All you libertards want proof, when it is shown to you, you argue the proof too. So what do you really want? What is your goal RobGMN?
My goal is to see this “proof” you speak of.

Claiming you know definitions better than Oxford editors is not “proof”.
Claiming that partial percentages cannot exist is not “proof”.
Claiming Biden sets gas prices is not “proof”.
Claiming hospitals are fraudulently completing death certificates because you worked for Express Scripts is not “proof”.
Claiming that gas prices under Trump were driven up by COVID is not “proof”.

These are all things you claimed and have not provided proof of, and contrary proof was even provided to you, yet you declare they are true, accurate, and proved simply because you CLAIMED them.
Not how real life works, little boy.

What do I want? I want you to support your claims with proof.
Provide proof of all the things referenced above. Republitards seem to have trouble when asked for proof. Even under a Federal court order.
Are YOU a Republitard who can’t back up what he says? ‘Sure seems like it.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
My goal is to see this “proof” you speak of.

Claiming you know definitions better than Oxford editors is not “proof”.
Claiming that partial percentages cannot exist is not “proof”.
Claiming Biden sets gas prices is not “proof”.
Claiming hospitals are fraudulently completing death certificates because you worked for Express Scripts is not “proof”.
Claiming that gas prices under Trump were driven up by COVID is not “proof”.

These are all things you claimed and have not provided proof of, and contrary proof was even provided to you, yet you declare they are true, accurate, and proved simply because you CLAIMED them.
Not how real life works, little boy.

What do I want? I want you to support your claims with proof.
Provide proof of all the things referenced above. Republitards seem to have trouble when asked for proof. Even under a Federal court order.
Are YOU a Republitard who can’t back up what he says? ‘Sure seems like it.
Argue with someone else.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Let’s just hope even 80% of the vaccinated also die. The vaccine is interfering with Darwinism and allowing stupid sickly people to have weak babies who will also be low IQ and sickly. Don’t act like taking a vaccine is in the evolutionary path to strong human beings. That’s the exact opposite of Darwinism. Do you not understand what Darwinism means?
Being smart is part of Darwinian theory. Stupid people die off and their genes go with them. Smart people figure out ways to stay alive despite nature trying to kill them. Doing things like building houses to stay out of the elements, creating medicines to fend off disease and help is heal faster and better from injury, creating weapons to fend off animals that would normally kill us, learning how to use the varying skills of people to make the whole more than the sun of the parts.
Not getting vaccinated when it can help the race is the stupid move.
Unless you think being a real crash test dummy is smart because it helps humanity?

No, 80% of the vaccinated should not die. They took the vaccine specifically to prevent that outcome. That’s called “smart”.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
The rise in gas prices I spoke of for everyone to see except RobGMN that I spoke on. In the first months of 2020 when COVID was hitting the US and everyone was rushing to get toilet paper for some reason... the cost of gas spiked because of demand due to people freaking out over COVID and hitting the stores. The cost of gas then dropped off as people locked themselves up and drove less dropping the demand for gas. RobGM must have forgotten this time in America. This is the rise under Trump that I spoke of and that was not Trumps doing but directly relating to COVID. I am sure dickless will still argue and that's fine, as long is it is with someone else.

Attachments

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Ahhh, bipolar. Starting to make sense.
Here we go. Explain to us how bipolar is real. My contention is that it is a normal human thing. As in you are happy one moment, then show anger the next. Two normal human emotions. Because one goes from happy to angry does not mean they are bipolar. It means they are able to show at least two human emotions. Educate us.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2021
MN
The rise in gas prices I spoke of for everyone to see except RobGMN that I spoke on. In the first months of 2020 when COVID was hitting the US and everyone was rushing to get toilet paper for some reason... the cost of gas spiked because of demand due to people freaking out over COVID and hitting the stores. The cost of gas then dropped off as people locked themselves up and drove less dropping the demand for gas. RobGM must have forgotten this time in America. This is the rise under Trump that I spoke of and that was not Trumps doing but directly relating to COVID. I am sure dickless will still argue and that's fine, as long is it is with someone else.
You are again confused.
Gas prices did not start to rise due to panic shopping, they started to rise as Drumpf and states started “reopening”. People coming out of lockdown (prematurely, as we found out) and getting back out on the roads increased demand. Increased demand reduces supply = rising prices.

In late March, when most of the nation was under stay-at-home orders, the national average fell below $1.99 a gallon. Several states had gas for less than $1 in April.

“It’s no surprise that gasoline prices have increased for the sixth straight week as gasoline demand has hit its highest level since early March as Americans are returning to the roads,” said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, in a blog post June 8.

Lemme’ guess: Patrick is a fallible human and you know more about gas than him because you buy gas to deliver pizza?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You are again confused.
Gas prices did not start to rise due to panic shopping, they started to rise as Drumpf and states started “reopening”. People coming out of lockdown (prematurely, as we found out) and getting back out on the roads increased demand. Increased demand reduces supply = rising prices.

View attachment 32439
In late March, when most of the nation was under stay-at-home orders, the national average fell below $1.99 a gallon. Several states had gas for less than $1 in April.

“It’s no surprise that gasoline prices have increased for the sixth straight week as gasoline demand has hit its highest level since early March as Americans are returning to the roads,” said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, in a blog post June 8.

Lemme’ guess: Patrick is a fallible human and you know more about gas than him because you buy gas to deliver pizza?
Open the door and you walk right through. I KNEW you couldn't resist.

Argue with someone else.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite
Jul 1, 2021
MN
Here we go. Explain to us how bipolar is real. My contention is that it is a normal human thing. As in you are happy one moment, then show anger the next. Two normal human emotions. Because one goes from happy to angry does not mean they are bipolar. It means they are able to show at least two human emotions. Educate us.
Bipolar is when those range of emotions swing further and without the control that you are in the “average” person.

If it were normal and average, they wouldn’t give it a name and a diagnosis. Like alcoholism vs social drinking. Like the fact we all have cancer in our bodies but in only SOME does it take hold and become a major problem. Like we all have quirks, but not all of us are OCD.

I’m really becoming convinced you are a kid with a keyboard, or have been exposed to so very little of life that you know almost nothing.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I even said the "The first months" of 2020 and this phucktard is speaking on midyear and after.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Bipolar is when those range of emotions swing further and without the control that you are in the “average” person.

If it were normal and average, they wouldn’t give it a name and a diagnosis. Like alcoholism vs social drinking. Like the fact we all have cancer in our bodies but in only SOME does it take hold and become a major problem. Like we all have quirks, but not all of us are OCD.

I’m really becoming convinced you are a kid with a keyboard, or have been exposed to so very little of life that you know almost nothing.
Cool, spend some money on bipolar medications all you want because you are to weak mentally to control yourself. Alcoholism is bullshiit too. "I have a disease, I can't stop drinking" No, your a weak *** loser with no self control.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Being smart is part of Darwinian theory. Stupid people die off and their genes go with them. Smart people figure out ways to stay alive despite nature trying to kill them. Doing things like building houses to stay out of the elements, creating medicines to fend off disease and help is heal faster and better from injury, creating weapons to fend off animals that would normally kill us, learning how to use the varying skills of people to make the whole more than the sun of the parts.
Not getting vaccinated when it can help the race is the stupid move.
Unless you think being a real crash test dummy is smart because it helps humanity?

No, 80% of the vaccinated should not die. They took the vaccine specifically to prevent that outcome. That’s called “smart”.
That’s stretching Darwinism to fit your political narrative. I still hope the vaccine shrinks your nuts and makes you sterile at the very least. Real talk.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
If natural selection goes Robs way, in a few hundred years expect us all to live inside germless silent bubbles, proud and arrogant virgins who are afraid that dangerous human contact and ideas will spread to each other. Facts.

Reactions: Clifff150

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
If natural selection goes Robs way, in a few hundred years expect us all to live inside germless silent bubbles, proud and arrogant virgins who are afraid that dangerous human contact and ideas will spread to each other. Facts.
Don't say that out loud... he will argue it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8