What is COVID?

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Just curious??
My wife had a sore throat on Thursday and Friday, Saturday she felt great as well as Sunday until about 5 and then she couldn’t taste/smell. She got tested Monday which came back positive for Covid. She has had congestion/headache/tiredness since. I got tested Wednesday and it came back Negative today. Our 4 year old is hoarse and congested and our 4 month old has a mild fever with coughing/sneezing. Any other experiences?

• Sad
Reactions: Coolhand20th

1aespinoza

May 22, 2013
Pharr, Texas
Any other experiences?
You pretty much described all the symptoms I have heard from my family. Only a sister and a niece lost sense of smell & taste. An uncle was bedridden 3 solid weeks and 3 more weeks of very light activity. A cousin was also bedridden with nausea, vomiting, fever, sinus pressure with no serious breathing trouble. She was out two solid weeks, light activity one week. Her husband and kids were clear. Others were light symptoms or asymptomatic, but all are clear with no sign of ever being infected. I wish your family well being and be strong brother. This too shall pass.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Good luck Cliff! And yep your family is showing all the signs of it. You should be tested every few days as well since you are in contact tracing of course being you live all in the same house. People have tested negative a couple times and then positive a few days later. Hopefully this isn't the case but I hope everything works out. I would be getting the kids checked asap as well.

This stuff isn't anything to mess with as seen across the nation. Seen too many of my friends come down with it and luckily all have survived but not without some serious issues with it. The long term effects are unknown as well. It can affect the heart and lungs for months after. A few NFL players have gone on long term IR because of it and sadly you can get it again. Doctors are claiming once you are done with it your anti-bodies are only good for 20-30 days. My adopted sister had it twice within a 30 day period. She got rid of it started to test multiple times negative and then out of the blue she woke up like she had been hit by a Mack Truck going 70mph. That one damn near put her in the hospital. They gave her an inhaler and Prednisone to help with her chest, I think it helped but who knows.

All my Best Cliff to you and your family. Never a good time to come down with that crap and if you need anything send me a DM as always!

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I have no idea wtf is going on honestly. My wife is getting better it seems like. I hope it all passes over soon

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
COVID-19 is a virus made in the Wuhan BSL-4 lab with Gain of Function that causes it to spread quickly through ACE-2 receptors (lungs). It's 4 different virus parts put together.

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
You should do a search for Dr. Francis Boyle, he wrote the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989.
China released this because we are very close to a kinetic war with China, and they were losing the trade war. IE: "The Great Reset." International organizations want the US to fall and China to rule the 21st century. Keep an eye on Naval activity in the South China Sea, the Sea of Japan, and Taiwan.

Gain of Function research was banned in the US, obviously because it's insane to do. There's only one reason why you make viruses more deadly. Which COVID really isn't that deadly at all (mostly kills old people, because income isn't made from the elderly), and it just spreads really fast. People do die from it, and it seems like a lot because it just spreads so fast. It's a designer virus. When the US banned Gain of Function research, Dr. Fauci and others continued to fund it in China.

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
All of this was planned, to redistribute wealth (only big corporations allowed to operate) and bring in a technocracy (covid tracking, bye bye 4th amendment). Look up Event 201 (2019) and Operation Lockstep (2010).

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
The next thing coming is forced vaccinations (highly illegal, US law and worldwide-Nuremberg Code, can't force medical treatment). You'll also have to have your vaccine "papers please" in order to participate in society, just like the masks are now.

Last edited:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
And what you probably don't know is Bill Gates's parents were part of the American Eugenics Society, and that's where Hitler learned his eugenics philosophy from. Microsoft is a front for IBM. IBM made the Watson, which is the computer used to determine who died in the Nazi concentration camps in WW2. The tattoos on concentration camp prisoner's arms were their identification numbers for the Watson computer. Margaret Sanger, the founder of what became Planned Parenthood, was also part of the American Eugenics Society. Now you know why about half of all Black American babies in the US are aborted (if you include standard growth rates).

Bill Gates's mother had connections and she set up Bill Gates with IBM. IBM only did business and military computer machines at the time, and IBM uses Bill Gates as a front man to sell their equipment to the average consumer market.

You should ask yourself very carefully and intently this question: why is a guy who specializes in computer equipment and software, and who's family is tied deeply to eugenics, all of the sudden an expert in vaccines? He's not a doctor.

Last edited:

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
COVID-19 is a virus made in the Wuhan BSL-4 lab with Gain of Function that causes it to spread quickly through ACE-2 receptors (lungs). It's 4 different virus parts put together.
A far simpler explanation is that many people in China eat pretty much anything that moves processed at and purchased from street vendors working in abhorrent filth and unsanitary conditions with little care for refrigeration or safe food handling practices.

Naught for nothing, but if Bill Gates or some other billionaire actually paid for some super depopulation plague they got absolutely robbed if this is what they bought. A buddy of mine who is literally so fat he has trouble wiping his own arse and is a heavy smoker got this and he said it was like a bad cold.

What troubles me is people's willingness to go along with all this ridiculous security theater.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Coca-cola tested positive for Covid...

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
A far simpler explanation is that many people in China eat pretty much anything that moves processed at and purchased from street vendors working in abhorrent filth and unsanitary conditions with little care for refrigeration or safe food handling practices.

Naught for nothing, but if Bill Gates or some other billionaire actually paid for some super depopulation plague they got absolutely robbed if this is what they bought. A buddy of mine who is literally so fat he has trouble wiping his own arse and is a heavy smoker got this and he said it was like a bad cold.

What troubles me is people's willingness to go along with all this ridiculous security theater.
View attachment 24878
I hate people like you, when you do that. I never said Bill Gates released that weapon, and that’s what you’re insinuating. Not even close, cut it with your demeaning tone, and don’t put words in my mouth.

Yeah, it’s simple because it’s wrong. The wet market story is simply garbage. It’s made up. Yes, Chinese eat everything that moves, flies, or wiggles, but that’s not where the virus came from.

Let me ask you, do you think you know more than the person who wrote the Bioweapons act of 1989? I sure don’t, not on this virus subject. Because he’s the one that says it’s a Gain of Function weapon, as well as high level whistleblowers from China that have been murdered for it. China demolished that BSL-4 lab before anybody could come examine it.

Also, you’re talking like I said it’s super deadly, it’s like you halfway even read what I put. It’s not that deadly, overall, at all. It spreads quickly, because it was designed to, to implement lockdowns all over the world and gain control over people. We’re being frauded into accepting illegal orders. And most people are sheep and think the news corporations wouldn’t lie to them, when everybody from CNN to Fox does.

This isn’t theater people. Fact check everything I said in my previous posts. I’ve done years and years of research on this. If you’re a clown, keep in your little box while they continuously try to destroy our country and the world around us. This will happen again.

@hispls, do you know where Lyme’s disease came from?

Last edited:

Marve_Lous

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 4, 2019
Houston, TX
A really good friend of mine died a few months ago from Rona. He was 37, non-smoker, no major health conditions. Pretty much like me. He said it was like a bad flu. He got better, started going places again, but his body wasn’t ready so it turned into Pneumonia. He was put on a respirator, and died officially of cardiac arrest. I know most people survive, but when it hits close to home it *****! I wish nothing but the best and a speedy recovery for your family.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
@hispls

Do you know how many countries that Bill Gates has been kicked out of for hurting and sterilizing people with his vaccines? One of those countries is India, only the first or second most populated country on Earth, but no big deal, and I’m just conspiracy theorist right? I actually do hours upon hours research stuff and I’m just a conspiracy theorist, right? Is that what you think I am, @hispls?

Last edited:

Buck

buck.box.designs[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
A really good friend of mine died a few months ago from Rona. He was 37, non-smoker, no major health conditions. Pretty much like me. He said it was like a bad flu. He got better, started going places again, but his body wasn’t ready so it turned into Pneumonia. He was put on a respirator, and died officially of cardiac arrest. I know most people survive, but when it hits close to home it *****! I wish nothing but the best and a speedy recovery for your family.
The respirator kills people. You have like a 10% chance when to live when you get put on a respirator.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
That’s what we were told AFTER it was done 😒
Hospitals get money when they diagnose people with covid and even more money when they have to treat them. I know this next part is rough, but people are being intentionally diagnosed with covid and quickly killed for the money.

That’s sort of the same reason why governors like Cuomo and Whitmer sent infected old people back to the nursing homes, because they wanted the old people to die. They essentially threw covid grenades into those nursing homes. Taking care of old people takes a lot of resources from the state.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8