OldsMan

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi,

I want to upgrade the factory radio but I do not find what I need:
- 1 din
- flip out
- wireless apple carplay
- reverse camera connection

The brand doesn't matter, of course Kenwood or Pioneer would be good . Any tips?

Thanks,

I’d recommend against buying an cheap android eBay unit. Signal strength and preout voltage are king. Do you want flip out or a floating as type previous response recommended. The big determinant is if your need access to the buttons and panels behind what would immediately be covered by a screen. I would hate having a monitor always out that didn’t look factory integration like a dual din....just asking for theft. All that said, I would grab this unit if I were looking for what you asked for and I didn’t want to do a double din.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.