What else do I need?

fugit
10+ year member

ComputerGeeK
I'm planning on getting the viper 560xv with the window accessory. My question is what else is needed for the install. I was thinking about doing it myself, but I've never done that before so I probably will have a shop do it. I don't want to get ripped off so I want to make sure they're not charging me for things I already get in the kit. (It wouldn't be the first time) If anyone has any opinion about remote start alarms I wouldn't mind hearing them if you'd like to share.

what kind of vehicle is the remote start system going in?also do you want to control your windows to roll down from the remote,and roll up when you arm it?there are 2 devices,one just lets you roll the windows in one direction,and the other lets you roll them in both directions,well let me know this info and ill tell you what you need.

Thanks for the help. It is going in a 96 yukon 4dr 4x4. I'd like to have the windows roll up and down so I know that's two other accessories I have to get. I think I'm going to go with the 791xv because it's been easier to find and I need an alarm asap. What I was wondering is things like door pins, sensors, relays anything the alarm doesn't actually have to install. Thanks again.

I found the 560xv online and bought the 2 530t window modules. Is there anything the kit doesn't have that I need to get? Should they have everything they need to install? Thanks for the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.