What do you think this sub & box are worth? (subjective I know)

Participant count
  • Participants list

Lowkey
10+ year member

Wondered if yall might throw me some ballpark numbers as far as the value of my Sundown SA15 and custom box? I know its relative, supply and demand and all that just looking for some rough idea of what its worth..šŸ§

The interesting part is my SA15 is the version 1 from like 2010, I had it in storage for 10 years! It had a couple minor scuffs on the surround but the coil is perfect and it beats like it should. It's only had power to it for the past few months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
A little DAP will do ya, drill, feed & seal, done.

About this thread

Lowkey

10+ year member
Lowkey
Lincoln, Nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from