what do u think about my system????

• Thread starter <andy>
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
&

<andy>

everything i mention is brand new in a sealed box...i jus bout on ebay 4 600 dollars 2 12" hx2's a rockford 800 watt amp, a dual bandpass box with a plexiglass window, and a amp kit...what head unit do u recommend and what do u think im missing?

Probably all you need is big wire unless you want components that I cant afford and the JVC kdsh99 looks like a good choice or pioneer!

hey u think i need a bigger amp????or u think it'll slam?do i need a cap???im still waitin 4 my system u think its gonna hit real hard?

firts forget Rockford second you need components to boost up your sound quality like fared caps, crossovers, EQs, a second battery, a better amp, better subs, better box. Right now the **** that you got i dont think i will sound good. Price counts unless you got one hell of a deal, but that price sounds right for Rockford crap. hey dont mean to dis but get some Kicker, infinity, Eclipse, Mb quarts ect... everyones got rockford theyr played out. Their reputation is cheap and getto.

i suggest Eclipse for the deck. pushing 800 watts to each channel, you definitly need a cap, or maybe two. a sealed enclosure is the best for the HX2's. another thing is, you need a component kit for the front stage, and something in the mid-bass zone for the rear fill. depending on what car, you may need more. note*- with an Eclipse deck, or any deck do not attempt to use that for 6 channels. be smart, buy an amp.

***make sure that the amp is prepared for 2 ohms. also, the HX2 12"s handle 1000 watts rms in 2 ohms!!! you may want to consider a bigger amp for the best performance.

[ 12-18-2001: Message edited by: Emmick ]

emmick, get yo **** str8 b 4 u go talkin all this bullshiiat you ****in ***got. im just kiddin, the hx2s can handle 500 watts rms, your probably thinkin of the power hx2s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.