What can my stock 90 amp alternator power?

I mean really you could get any wattage subwoofers or amps. But it takes power to make power.

I wouldn't personally recommend over 1200 watts rms with the big 3 and a decent front battery.

I had a 99 Honda CRV that had a 90 amp alt. I removed air box and put an air intake in place for room to add an Orileys AGM 34/78 battery there under the hood, added another in the rear, Did the Big 3 in 2ga OFC and supply and ground. MMats HC300D @1750 rms @2ohms on a pair of S.Qubed HDS310s in 4.0@32htz before displacement,One Crossfire 100.2 on a pair of Infinity Kappa 60.9cs mids and CDT DRT-25 tweeters, and one Alpine 3540 Duo-B amplifier on a pair of Hertz 6.5 165 Coax in rears with a Kenwood KDC BT558 U HU with a Kicker KQ-9 EQ. Did very well. I had keep gains down to keep Roof from Rippling so much. But if you do your supply for the demand correctly, you can have a decent system and really nice results. Like Ive always said.. It takes power to make power. Sit down and plan out your system and your supply needs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...