what can my amp power please tell me

alexmathias

I know some shady people i got a amp from 1 of em call cadence z7000 ultradrive its orange and i resently got 2 audiobahn alum15x 1100rms subs and they seem to be peacked easly so........ should I double them? with the 2 i have they peak with like a 1/3 of the power from the amp @ 2 ohm. I am using a 4 port bandpass in a jeep cherokee please help! Just to brage i got the amp for 75$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't understand any of that? is it truely english?

but yeah, ditch the bandpass box...it is REALLY shitty....i mean really...if someone gave me one for free, i would burn it w/in 10 minutes of getting it. But anyway, waht is the rated RMS of the amp, and the RMS of each sub. What voice coil configuration (ohm load, ex: single 4ohm, dual 4ohm, dual 2ohm, etc...) of each sub. AND what exactly are you asking or trying to accomlish. Then might be able to help. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.