What brand speakers should I be looking for

cjpetch

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m just getting into upgrading my sound system and I’m a senior in high school. I have a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe with the monsoon system. I want to upgrade my door speakers to something louder than what came factory because I’m putting subs in soon and I wanna hear more than just bass. With my upgraded headunit, the speakers are already breaking up at higher volumes without any amps aside from the one built into the head unit. I have a minimum wage job working at acme so I’m looking for speakers that aren’t gonna be crazy expensive but I’m willing to spend a little more for better quality and just don’t know where to look. Any direction would be greatly appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...
If only there was a napa website with prices on it... or are you needing someone to show you how to subtract 40% from the list price?

About this thread

cjpetch

CarAudio.com Newbie
cjpetch
Medford nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from