What are y'all asking Santa for?

Man I really got some of y’all worked up over some speakers under a car lmao. I guess y’all didn’t hang out where I used to hang out in high school and college (the hood). Dam near everybody drove around with their windows down blasting their music. Some guys even put “horns” (that’s what they called them) under their hoods that projected their music like a loud speaker. It sounded like crap, but that’s where I got the idea for quality sounding speakers under the car. I would have also had a switch to turn them off/on when needed. And I never said anything about doing it to “annoy people on purpose.” It’d only be for days when the park was full and people are riding through. I guess y’all are from different worlds so you wouldn’t understand.
View attachment 24746

I saw two hobos 69ing each other and that picture is still more gay.

I'm with Popwar. Just buy a harley if you need attention so bad you don't mind annoying everyone you drive by.
People who put sound systems on bikes are the worst. Hey let me put some loud pipes on. Then they put speakers are that have to compete with the pipes and it sounds like ass.

“She gotta big booty so I call her big booty.” 2 Chains is a lyrical genius lol
Right up there with Rebecca Black. d3bksee-670ebb5b-4af3-44d0-b188-c91a79a940c1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.