What are the best single Din car stereos?

I usually stick with brand named stereos for my builds. Pioneer, Sony, JVC, etc. They have lots of features and are competitively priced. Best Buy usually has sales on them. Visit their website.

Alpine, Kenwood, plus pretty much all of the brands huberoy123 mentioned. Generally you get what you pay for with those brands and that's about all you can ask for. One thing that I absolutely hate though is that on a lot of those brands' websites the power ratings aren't listed. Sony's only exist in their manuals for example. Shopping for them on a place like Crutchfield is a must since they'll lay all the specs out side by side for you even if you don't end up buying from them.

If you can get one with CTA-2006 RMS ratings that's preferable as well.

I have been using XTRONS for a few years, not the best if you compare it to Kenwood, but XTRONS is definitely with higher cost performance, much lower price with more features. I used to go for Clarion, but their retail price of around £500, while most of XTRONS products are available for around £200, also, they blend great functionality with a stylish and simple design

Those android units garbage for audio. you are on an audio forum, We all know their audio capabilities... ZERO. **** pre out voltage, **** dac, no real audio tuning features aka network mode, time alignment etc.. Garbage audio quality and signal quality from the start is what you expect from chinese android units. They are for decoration and toy features that you really dont use while driving. Head units need to focus on actual audio what you actually use when driving, not useless apps that you can do better by using your phone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.