What are some good and clean new school 4 channel amps?

ps..some more of that A/B shit..

Alphasonik PMA640HCE 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Orion HCCA 1000.4 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Audio Savings | CADENCE ZRS-C4 COMPETITION 4 CHANNEL CAR AMPLIFIER AMP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no small footprints here though..beast footprints.

If money are no concern, the JL Audio HD series are some of the best at any price. Good SQ and power. These are often used in SQ competitions. Also Alpine PDX series. With a lower budget, look for Alpine MRX series. Those are nice little amps. Kind of like PDX, but with less power. If you want something really cheap, see if you can still find MB Quart REF4.80. It's a fantastic little amp. I have seen a review showing little noise, little THD, good channel separation and rms power of 4x110watts (up from rated 4x80). The only issue is that this thing runs pretty hot. The airflow around heatsink should not be obstructed.

If money are no concern, the JL Audio HD series are some of the best at any price. Good SQ and power. These are often used in SQ competitions. Also Alpine PDX series. With a lower budget, look for Alpine MRX series. Those are nice little amps. Kind of like PDX, but with less power. If you want something really cheap, see if you can still find MB Quart REF4.80. It's a fantastic little amp. I have seen a review showing little noise, little THD, good channel separation and rms power of 4x110watts (up from rated 4x80). The only issue is that this thing runs pretty hot. The airflow around heatsink should not be obstructed.
I cant stand the HDs. I demoed multible installs and never could get a feel for them. The only class D full range I liked was the ZED, and it still wanst as alive as A/B. The HDs sounded OK on a set of C5s, C5s are dull to begin with so it was fine

Yeah that was the same dude... These Eclipses seem pretty nice... I don't care how it looks because it's going in the center console. I'd take a beat up looking one...

That Alpine seems promising also. I don't mind spending 225 but getting a used clean amp for 150.00 is even better...

ps..some more of that A/B shit..
Alphasonik PMA640HCE 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Orion HCCA 1000.4 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com ..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Audio Savings | CADENCE ZRS-C4 COMPETITION 4 CHANNEL CAR AMPLIFIER AMP //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no small footprints here though..beast footprints.
Thank you for the links. I think I'd need something relatively normal sized. It's going in my center console to replace the ish stock Bose amp in my escalade

I wouldn't claim that PPI amplifiers are high end, but they are among the best bang of buck amplifiers. Want something dirt cheap? Check out PPI Sedona amplifiers. Want an affordable honest to god Class A/B amplification for a reasonable price? Look at PPI Power Class. Want a supersmall, well built, super-efficient, high power Class D amp for about $200? Check the PPI Phantom amps. I got the Phantom P900.4 right now, and I am thinking of adding a P600.2 or P1000.1. They provide rated power honestly, run cool, and take little space. As if this was not enough PPI added a new line called "Black Ice". These are based off Soundstream Ref board design.

I randomly picked up a Lanzar Vibe 430 (older black ones) for like $40 used and sound quality-wise it ran circles around the Rockford P4004 that I replaced it with. Definitely an underdog... dat midbass man, unbelievably tight and clean.

Had good results with a Cadence SQA4100 but again the Vibe 430 sounded better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.