What are some good and clean new school 4 channel amps?

CRSO
10+ year member

Jersey Trash Collecktah
Old school car audio head here... I got the low end covered finally. Soundstream DTR.3400 and an 18" Ascendant Audio Havoc. Now it's time to upgrade the front stage.

Any recommendations on 4 channel amps? I don't want to go crazy with Audison, etc. I want a great clean amp for a great price that will power a set of components and a set of 5 1/2's. Feel free to give me speaker recommendations.

Just like I was used to Rockford, Kicker, etc in the 90's, I was recently schooled on DC, AA, IA, etc for the subs. School me on the new ish for the highs please...

Thanks guys... How about the Precision Power amps? PPI BK800.4? I remember PP being great back in the day...

I'm also considering the Soundstream DTR4.680. I have the DTR.3400 powering my Havoc's. Any thoughts on that 4-channel?

boston gt much better sq than that other shit.
Other shit like that AQ 120.4 or the DC 175.4?

BA GT amps.... There are GT models and GTA models...

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

I wanna get that 800.4 from.ppi. Suppose to be good
That's what I hear... Either it's good or just shit

I love my little PPi phantom 900.4. Lots of clean power. Nice price and it's freaking tiny. I mean, tiny. And it's an old school name with new school tech. Active capable crossovers too.

PRECISION POWER P900.4 PPI 4-Channel Amp 900W Phantom Class D Amplifier | eBay

I hear great things about these little EZ's

New JBL GTO-804EZ 940 Watts GTO Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Audio Amplifier 050036313230 | eBay

Tough to beat JBL in price and performance.

New JBL GTO1004 600 Watts Grand Touring Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier 50036119184 | eBay

As was mentioned... Boston is nice too.

Boston Acoustics GTA-704 500 Watts 4-Channel Class AB Car Audio Amplifier 613815575283 | eBay

Other shit like that AQ 120.4 or the DC 175.4?
BA GT amps.... There are GT models and GTA models...

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

That's what I hear... Either it's good or just shit
lol..yes, I figured with an 18" on 3400w, you might be looking for some powerful ****. The PPI PH900.1 is underrated a few watts but they are getting hard to find online.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.