What amps kids running these days?

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
Whats up guys, its been a few years since i been on here. Long story short my truck got broken into and they stole my amps. (Good thing i had some china junk in there) but i guess its time for some korean stuff(if thats what is still good) i was thinking the soundqubed 6k and the 4 channel for my mids and highs. Or you guys got any Recommendations?
Also hows the electrical world looking? Are lithium batteries dummy proof now? I got 2 HO alts in the truck 320/390. I use to run a tfe8.0 with 5 agm batteries. But that was A LOT of weight. What you guys running these days for such power?

Depends on power requirements, space requirements and so on.

Alot of people like the Taramps smart line, sundown salt, and many many others

I'm personally likely to start my next build with the mmats m line and hifi line due to space constraints and I like matching amps

Are lithium batteries dummy proof now? I
Hardly, but the popular stuff is immune to catastrophic failure and there's some good off-the-shelf options for bus bars for good cells.

China has been doing Soundigital knockoffs for a couple years now and most of the big names are selling those amps for cheap money. Sundown will have the best warranty but there's about 8 others that under-cut them on price. I think Robot Underground even got some un-badged Chinese Soundigital clones that he was selling for very low prices.

Otherwise, the Sundown SALT series is about the top dog among Korean half-bridge but they're spendy.

Hey Martin welcome back.

LTO lithium is pretty damn good. Only downside is having to up your charge voltage.

I think the Soundqubed amps are great but I'm still a Taramps guy.

Incriminator Audio.

That's a name not talked about much online anymore.

Honestly I'd likely try their subs again of they we t to a high roll surround instead of the wide surrounds from the late 90s. Or if they would create a flatlyne 10

The amps are quality but aren't inexpensive and the shape can be difficult to deal with.

That's a name not talked about much online anymore.

Honestly I'd likely try their subs again of they we t to a high roll surround instead of the wide surrounds from the late 90s. Or if they would create a flatlyne 10

The amps are quality but aren't inexpensive and the shape can be difficult to deal with.
I have their 3rd gen ia20.1, the last version capable of being run at 18 volts. I am running mine at 1 ohm on a pair of 06 new dead stock re audio sx10d4s, loving it. In 2.5cuft after displacement with a 5x17 inch octo port at 32hrtz. Due to a trade correction, I only have $100 out of pocket. I simply love it.

I have their 3rd gen ia20.1, the last version capable of being run at 18 volts. I am running mine at 1 ohm on a pair of 06 new dead stock re audio sx10d4s, loving it. In 2.5cuft after displacement with a 5x17 inch octo port at 32hrtz. Due to a trade correction, I only have $100 out of pocket. I simply love it.

They are definitely quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...