I have recently adquired a pair

of TS-W1001C 10" PIONEER SUBS

with a max power of 800 watts

and nominal power of 350 watts each

I actually own a 200 W X 2 (@ 4 ohm)

shadow amp, but I don't know if it would be

enough to rock these babies.

the amp is kind of old, about ten years

but worked fine on a pair of MTX's I had.

Hope you can help me

What was the max power and the nominal power of the MTX's that the amp worked fine on? Is 200 W x 2 on the shadow amp nominal or max power? That shadow amp I think will push those pioneer subs, but not rock them unless its 200 W x 2 nominal. If you want to rock them, find an amp that has 200 to 400 watts x 2 nominal power and a max power around 600 to 750 x 2, but I dont recommend going over 800 x 2. Plus it depends on how much you want to spend. Hope this helps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.