What 12"Sub's will work well with these Amps?

Indybassman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
undefined

Guy's ,I'am trying to do a experimental low-budget daily-driver/comp set-up.Using my 93"Ford Probe SST.I'am wanting to know which 12's would work well with one of these three amlpifiers?Heres are the amp's: 1.)Lanzar 1800D 2.)Lanzar Heritage(HTG-2600D) or 3.)Lanzar Opti-2000D all 3 are 1-ohm stable.I'll be using one of the three listed here.Most likely it'll be the Opi-2000D or HTG-2600D.So,anybody have any subwoofer suggest's?Oh,and yes I do plan to run my amplifier at a 1ohm load. Thanks for any help & advise,Clint :thumbsup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Have you checked out these shallow drivers from DD? A friend had 4 of them and man, it took it to the house for what they are...
I talk about these boxes a lot, maybe cause Im biased, but they are just great boxes...
I'm sure she will be happy with just about anything. Coming as someone who was a teenager just a few years ago, bass is the big thing especially...
his youtube stuff is soooo all over the place, never knew what to think about him. Half is videos are something wacky happening around his...
You indicate it was installed? Why did the installer not go over the settings with you? They didn't set everything up? What is the system? Did...

About this thread

Indybassman

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Indybassman
Covington,Ky./Cincinnati,Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date