What’s with critical mass!?

CMASS USED to be a thing. The original company was purchased and is owned by a real estate development or marketing firm,? (Metroholdings Limited) go figure! They have the best snow job in the biz. They list $hiz for their products on eBay (Fixe not auction listings) for 10 times their actual value (but NEVER sell for that price), so when unsuspecting buyers research's it and sees the bidding auctions for the same product at a fraction of the price on winning bids, take the bait and jump in!

The product is very good, at 1/10th of the price they go for. Many, many other options out there that equal or better the product at reasonable prices, relatively speaking.

Last edited:
CMASS USED to be a thing. The original company was purchased and is owned by a real estate development or marketing firm,? (Metroholdings Limited) go figure! They have the best snow job in the biz. They list $hiz for their products on eBay (Fixe not auction listings) for 10 times their actual value (but NEVER sell for that price), so when unsuspecting buyers research's it and sees the bidding auctions for the same product at a fraction of the price on winning bids, take the bait and jump in!

The product is very good, at 1/10th of the price they go for. Many, many other options out there that equal or better the product at reasonable prices, relatively speaking.
I noticed that thier bids start out at 100 then get 31 bids and go to like 2k and then stop. Doesn't get sold. They told me someone outbid me after I won a sub for 1k. So yeah they a fraud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views