Weird issue with SUBWOOFER ports, and Pioneer AVH-2550 NEX

Participant count
  • Participants list

nafeasonto

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have an issue here, when I plug the AMP for the SUBWOOFER into the actual subwoofer ports for the Pioneer I get no bass at all. The AMP is definitely on, and working.

However, say I plug it into the RCA jacks for either the REAR or FRONT speakers, it BLASTS bass wonderfully. Problem with this is that I have to control the bass using the front or rear speakers as the volume control. Obviously this is dumb.,

I do not understand why the Subwoofer is not working in the SUBWOOFER left and right RCA ports on the Pioneer. And yes the Subwoofer is "on" in the settings for the Pioneer.

is there something I am missing here?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yeah, somebody goofed. It was supposed to last 5. I have seen speakers fail at the solder joint on the cone under the black glue. But you are...
Sometimes the sound gets a bit lower, then gets normal again, only listening to FM radio. It does not do this when streaming music via wired Apple...
so an update: basically i got my 2nd car which i just installed a car amp kit and routed all the wires so i thought to myself lets take this amp...
Error was fixed by soldering their connector on mine, mine wasn't color coded (e.g. red - switching power, yellow - constant power etc.) It was...

About this thread

nafeasonto

CarAudio.com Newbie
nafeasonto
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from