Central Region Weekly Car Show in San Antonio

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participants list

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
So, there's a car show right down the road from me every Saturday night here in SA. They have it at a gas station, and all sorts of cars show up. I try to get out there every other week at least, but this was the first time going in like a month. If anyone is down here, it's a pretty cool show with some chill people, I'd recommend going. If anyone does roll through, let me know, this is something to do before grabbing a beer or two. Anyway, took the camera down there, I'll throw these pictures up here. Some are better than others. I'll explain the ones I feel need it, and try to get down there more often. This is 6Jul2013:

This isn't a good picture, but this truck was featured in the magazine Truckin':

DSC_5418_zpsa1a75724.jpg

DSC_5419_zps9f2596bb.jpg

DSC_5420_zpsd72dc7b5.jpg

This truck was bagged riding on 32's, had a blowthrough with two 15" Kickers, and enough fiberglass to build another vehicle:

DSC_5421_zps44e7f3ec.jpg

DSC_5422_zps24e67a29.jpg

DSC_5423_zps5079e008.jpg

DSC_5424_zpsc574ce2b.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.