Wanting to hit the looooooows.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thats about right. Im thinking 33hz?
That's the exact frequency of that note so that would work lol. If that's about as low as you listen to you could tune higher, though. Tune the box to 35+ and you will still have plenty of high end. Even if you tuned to 35 or something along those lines, you shouldn't have a problem playing down to 28hz or so (the low note in put on, for example)

I probably listen to a few possibly lower but I wouldn't know lol. I'll probably end up tuning somewhere between 32-35hz then. Thanks for the quick response!

So I was talking to the local guy who does boxes here in the Tacoma area and he mentioned to me that these subs only like round ports and require their own chamber and ports. Do some subs actually want this? He isn't charging anything extra for a box like this, it was just something he said about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.