Want to change the amp on my Hertz MPK 163.3 PRO - Advice

Participant count
  • Participants list

nags
10+ year member

So I've currently got a set of Hertz MPK 163.3 PRO in my truck and they sound good but the setup has changed quite a bit since they were originally installed. They're currently running off of a Arc Audio X2 850.5 amp that has the 4 channels bridged to the Hertz speakers. However, I'm no longer using the 5th channel at all and figure maybe I can find a better match for the speakers and sell the Arc Audio amp. Everything else in the truck is JL so it'd be nice to match but obviously not necessary.

Specs of the speakers are below;

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Actually. Seems like a JL HD600/4 might be perfect and leave room to add some speakers later.. But, ****. Was trying to come up on some money.. Not spend more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...