want a computer in your car DriveSoft

It sounds like you have a great product, and congrats on the success....

With your experiance in the consumer car audio field and WCC for the level of professionalism that they add to this industry, together with our 15+ years in Broadcast and Pro Audio (recording studios, TV stations, Dubbing stages) and a continuing growth our Chief software architects 10+ years experiance as a Master C# programmer and Microsoft MVP.... we should see some exciting new things develop this year.

Drivesoft, I appreciate the time you spent discussing this on the caraudio forum, I wish you luck on your endevour....Because without competition, there is no strive for continuing to be number one, especially if that is all that exists is one.

Come visit our Booth we are looking forward to meeting you and your crew this november at SEMA!

Mike Fenton

President, Hybrid Mobile Solutions Inc.

SEMA Member

So drivesoft, it’s been 20 years, how’s your car computer business going? Every car manufacturer has the best computer equipment in a vehicle thus far and it seems that you guys are either defunct or relegated to limousines…that was nostalgia though

Jesus Christ!

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...