Volume up, Bass gone!!!!

Well, You could have accidently touched the positive to the case of the amp which is also a ground and would more than likely blow the fuses in the amp. Check the fuses in the amp and also the one under your hood. (assuming you have one of course).....

how do i wire them to a hire ohm
Don't listen to that kid, he's an idiot. First and foremost, whenever your working on ANY kind of electrical wiring in your car you need to disconnect the battery. Having your positive wire in the amp be live when you stuck the ground back in there is a no-no. Next, I assume you have a multimeter (if not, go spend the $5 at walmart and get one). The easiest thing to start narrowing down what's broken is to check voltages. Check the voltage at your amp, if you still have +12V on your power wire and remote turn on, but the amp isn't turning on, then you know there is something wrong with the amp. If your not getting 12V at the amp then you know there's a problem in your power wire somewhere (probably a blown fuse or bad connection somewhere)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.