Voice Command In-Dash GPS With XM Radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

MPierce2690

I have a relatively stock Chevy Cruze with an in-dash touchscreen entertainment system with XM radio, as well as a voice-command Garmin GPS. I'd like to consolidate this into one in-dash system that I will be able to use as a voice-command GPS as well as still have access to my XM radio. Ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I have a relatively stock Chevy Cruze with an in-dash touchscreen entertainment system with XM radio, as well as a voice-command Garmin GPS. I'd like to consolidate this into one in-dash system that I will be able to use as a voice-command GPS as well as still have access to my XM radio. Ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance!
You can keep your factory deck and there are many options to upgrade ...and add amps and other speakers to it...keeping your decks features

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.