Vocals out of taramps amp

Ya V12 Alpine and no blowing black smoke is the mechanical equivalent of putting a Pyle amp on a Fi Audio sub.

It happens all the time in the mechanical mod world for the same exact reasons, people want to make more power without the proper budget to do so and then properly tune the engine correctly. Black smoke in the Diesel world 99% of the time is someone just fuel dumping to try and get power without actually building a matched turbo, compound setup, and other supporting mods with a good tune. Just like everything else there are outliers but there are alot of "coal rollers" on 12" lift and 37" tires giving us a bad name because they just bought an Edge or Bully Dog and set it to "5" without anything else.
Yeah I wasn't thinking you were the rebel flag waving type but never know till ya ssk.

the dayton is 150 with the pac being 280. The dsr1 is 270 and the idata link maestro is 150 what? 10 dollars more for a much more reliable quality unit with better features and software is out of your price range? You cant just buy the rockford alone, you need the maestro unit for another 150 dude.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200121-163711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200121-163711_Chrome.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 134
oh its 240 on amazon. I just looked on the side after a quick search, didnt really check. Its been awhile since you got yours man, inflation has had plenty of time to kick in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What a joke. Way overpriced, how do they even sell them considering the dayton is better?

I paid something like 180 for mine but it was used. Turned out to be in great shape. I bought it like 3 months before the dayton came out. I guess the only benefit is the maestro integration

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.