viper alarm, can i hock up 2 sirens ?

Participant count
  • Participants list
he had two different viper alarms and said he wanted both sirens to work....im pretty sure they are both viper car alarm sirens as he said in the original post. please re-read the entire first post. as i said before just hook the two up. no issues at all....
Ah ok, I missed the part where he said they were both viper alarms, my bad.

i was thinking about doing the aux. for passengers door unlock but i have my rear window on that channel. and i like having a window popper.

well it looks like im stuck with having to push both lock and unlock buttons to unlock my passenger's door.

i install all that extra stuff when i had the 500esp in it. all i did what pull the connectors out of the 500 and plug them into the 3305. thats why i went with viper again, even though i do like viper.

well i did install the siren,, valet button,, led ,, from the new unit.

the hole wiring harness was from my 500.

and ya your right i liked my 500 esp and i did call dei and was told it would cost me $45 to get it fixed. ( the led and the duel shock sensor stopped working on the 500 ) that why i put a new viper in as i wanted the shock sensor and the led.

when i had it armed no one now it as the led was not blinking and if you hit the truck it would not go off.

the only way it would go off is.... open a door,, open the hood, but that time they have the truck.

and i am going to send in the 500 to get fixed, as i just mite reinstall it.

just bustin some balls...nothing mean here....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
No worries man, I'm way past the point of getting butthurt when I'm wrong.

about the only thing i like about the 3305 is the 2-way paging, i do like that. and i do not like the intergraded shock sensor. if it did not have a place for a stand alone shock sensor i would have not gotten it.

i turned down the internal shock sensor all the way and install a new duel shock sensor .

but anyway thanks very much for your help.

i was thinking about doing the aux. for passengers door unlock but i have my rear window on that channel. and i like having a window popper.well it looks like im stuck with having to push both lock and unlock buttons to unlock my passenger's door.

i install all that extra stuff when i had the 500esp in it. all i did what pull the connectors out of the 500 and plug them into the 3305. thats why i went with viper again, even though i do like viper.

well i did install the siren,, valet button,, led ,, from the new unit.

the hole wiring harness was from my 500.

and ya your right i liked my 500 esp and i did call dei and was told it would cost me $45 to get it fixed. ( the led and the duel shock sensor stopped working on the 500 ) that why i put a new viper in as i wanted the shock sensor and the led.

when i had it armed no one now it as the led was not blinking and if you hit the truck it would not go off.

the only way it would go off is.... open a door,, open the hood, but that time they have the truck.

and i am going to send in the 500 to get fixed, as i just mite reinstall it.
i would send it in and get it replaced. the 500esp is a better alarm with more features....DEI alarm FTW!!!

build in shock sensors are the dumb ideas that companies think will be the best...not true at all....running a stand alone is way better.

your welcome on the help...i guess not many on this forum know about alarms. anything else pm me or start another page. good luck with the alarm repair.

thanks ya im just glade i found you lol you know what i mean...

your right not many know or want to speak up and help somebody out. hell i call viper/dei and asked some ?'s and was told to go find an installer....

hell no, i install all my stuff, i do everything to my truck. no body i mean NO BODY touches my truck.

for 1 the installer will know everything about my truck, thats all i need....

plus i think its fukk up that when you install it there no warranty , what the hellll

so if i was to install it and it did not work, im screwed.

anyway sorry, it just pissess me offf .

boomtaco64,

what about using the 12v alternating leds i would like to use. i know ill have to use a relay as they are rated at 12v. i tried them on a think it was 6v just to see and they turned on but only 1 color and it was blue.

but anyway just want to make sure i can use a relay on the led lead from alarm.

also should i tie the ground from led lead and the ground for the relay ? or keep them separate ?

ill look into it some more tomorrow as im beat, just wanted to ask you about this, if not then ill just stick the other blue 3v led in the truck. but really if i can do the 12v leds i would like that best.

anyway thanks and have a great night.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.