Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t even notice I had a number until this argument between you guys. I got hard a little when I saw how high mine was.

This same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. Without all of the dislikes I'd probably be about where you are. I Trigger some people into action.

I usually just drip a little pre-*** before finishing off on people’s posts when I dislike them. Rob has a mouthful on his posts all over this forum.

If you notice I rarely, if ever, call people names. But they still get pissssed off for some reason. I've been called every name in the book and some that aren't even in the book. Oh well. People don't understand that debating like adults usually doesn't involve name calling and personal attacks.

I usually just drip a little pre-*** before finishing off on people’s posts when I dislike them. Rob has a mouthful on his posts all over this forum.
I don't care what anyone says. Hitting the dislike button is a total bitch move. It's a sign of weakness. I remember when it was added because I posted that it was some pussy ass ****. It needs to be removed. Of course it wont tho.

I don't care what anyone says. Hitting the dislike button is a total bitch move. It's a sign of weakness. I remember when it was added because I posted that it was some pussy ass ****. It needs to be removed. Of course it wont tho.
It could be useful if it was used appropriately.

It could be useful if it was used appropriately.
No. It means you are a butthurt bitch and you let someone's words hurt your feelings. You people would be balled up in a corner crying like a baby if you hung around me and the people I know. I could see if this was a forum for teenage girls. Well hell it seems to be getting closer to it everyday now that I think about it.

No. It means you are a butthurt bitch and you let someone's words hurt your feelings. You people would be balled up in a corner crying like a baby if you hung around me and the people I know. I could see if this was a forum for teenage girls. Well hell it seems to be getting closer to it everyday now that I think about it.
If someone gives advice that will start a fire, i think a thumbs down is necessary, for example.

I'm sure you run with hell's angels. Nobody on the internet has ever tried to sound tough before.

If someone gives advice that will start a fire, i think a thumbs down is necessary, for example.

I'm sure you run with hell's angels. Nobody on the internet has ever tried to sound tough before.
I'm not a gay republican I definitely do not run with the Hells Angels. I wasn't trying to sound tough, I simply meant that me and my friends talk mad **** to each other. We hurl insults, we talk about fucking each other's mom's and or other family members, on and on. So much so that those that don't know us actually think we are arguing or about to fight. Plenty of misinformation is spread here, just like everywhere else. I still see absolutely no need for a dislike button. I just disagree. Is what it is.

I’m just doing my job. I get multiple formal complaints from members on the name calling and personal attacks. We also have paying advertisers that don’t want to see this occurring. This is a car audio forum btw, not Politco…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants