Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t remember buck saying anything specifically about your daughters. I remember someone else saying it and y’all going back and forth.

And, Bobby, chronologically, I told you the world would be a better place without you AFTER you started crap posting in my design thread, not before. Your evil actions of trying to ruin my business thread is what made me say that. How do you think I'd feel, when you blame me for something that someone else said, and then try to ruin my business thread for comments that another user said? What type of insanity is this? Is it insanity, or are you just targeting me, because you don't like my non-audio related opinions, in general?

And you were jacking my "Random Box Pics" thread of "real" boxes with your drawings of boxes long before I posted any pics in your thread. Fact!

I don’t remember buck saying anything specifically about your daughters. I remember someone else saying it and y’all going back and forth.

It was what Buck said when he chimed into a conversation that he had nothing to do with that crossed a line. He even admitted it after he said it. It's over now. Unless we all want to keep this going. I vould've really fukked up his thread if I wanted to. Show me where one other person wished Buck luck and hopes that he makes a million bucks designing boxes?

You edited the shitt out and you even admitted it. I know what you did and what line you crossed. And you got what you deserved. Why not a thanks for saying on your thread that I hope that you make a million bucks designing boxes? You conveniently forget that I also said that. Imagine that? Mr. edit and delete.

I didn't edit anything out- I just make corrections to grammar or wording; I always say what I want to say.

And you were jacking my "Random Box Pics" thread of "real" boxes with your drawings of boxes long before I posted any pics in your thread. Fact!

Dude- I posted real boxes in that thread. I didn't jack your thread; you made a thread for Randon Box Pics, and that's exactly what I put in there. What is wrong with you? Why am I the only one that you complain about?

That's because I didn't!!!

Still no proof from anyone that I said anything that's being claimed that I said in my thread and in other threads here. That was pure lies that I talked crap about his daughters or told him to go kill himself; I don't ever remember saying that; that's something I don't believe in. I've had very close family commit suicide; I would never encourage suicide. I always want to encourage people to be the best version of themselves that they can be and never give in to the harshness or evil in our lives that we all face. That's how I try to live.

I didn't edit anything out- I just make corrections to grammar or wording; I always say what I want to say.
Unfortunately, editing posts doesn't specify what was edited, so it becomes a he-said-she-said. Screenshots are imperative if you think something will become an issue.

Why am I the only one that you complain about?
Because you continue to engage and validate him. There are some people you should only offer small-talk on your way out the door. You should know by now that @Bobbytwonames enjoys drama. Don't take the bait.

This thread is not going anywhere. It was worth making because clearly we can't act like adults around here, but this thread stands as proof that there is no mod/admin presence on this site. If there were mods or admins, this thread would have been locked by now. Now this thread is serving as counseling.

Buck, you're better than this. When it comes to feedback, each person counts as one "vote". If I were looking through a thread and saw a single person posting multiple times (either positive or negative), I would still consider it one opinion.

The dislike button is annoying, and there should be means to prevent people from using it to attack each other, but there aren't. It's like flipping someone off: if you flip someone off who deserves it, they can still do it right back. Same goes for dislike button: it should be used to discredit bad info, but nothing stops it from creating a war. Very few people are humble enough to admit when they are wrong.

Unfortunately, editing posts doesn't specify what was edited, so it becomes a he-said-she-said. Screenshots are imperative if you think something will become an issue.

Because you continue to engage and validate him. There are some people you should only offer small-talk on your way out the door. You should know by now that @Bobbytwonames enjoys drama. Don't take the bait.

This thread is not going anywhere. It was worth making because clearly we can't act like adults around here, but this thread stands as proof that there is no mod/admin presence on this site. If there were mods or admins, this thread would have been locked by now. Now this thread is serving as counseling.

Buck, you're better than this. When it comes to feedback, each person counts as one "vote". If I were looking through a thread and saw a single person posting multiple times (either positive or negative), I would still consider it one opinion.

The dislike button is annoying, and there should be means to prevent people from using it to attack each other, but there aren't. It's like flipping someone off: if you flip someone off who deserves it, they can still do it right back. Same goes for dislike button: it should be used to discredit bad info, but nothing stops it from creating a war. Very few people are humble enough to admit when they are wrong.

It just seems like to me, it doesn't matter what I say or do, that I'm going to be blamed for anything. That's my problem. I'm just using the site like everyone else is, when it comes to non-audio related topics, and we all engage in the same manner. I'm confused as to why I'm such a large target. It doesn't seem to matter what I do or don't say, there's always something that is used as an excuse to attack my business thread, regardless of if it's truthful or not. The small talk thing isn't going to work here, because I'm being asked to admit to something that I didn't do. It genuinely seems that my business thread will be potentially attacked whenever, for no legitimate reason. Look at the threats of ruining my business thread that have been posted relatively recently in this thread. It doesn't matter what I do.

I'm going to continue using the The Thunderdome like everyone else gets to, and we'll see if I'm singled out for attack, like I have been more than once.

I would like to see a raise of hands who think my business deserves to be attacked for me exercising my freedom of speech in The Thunderdome, so that way I know who all the totalitarians are on here that think they're better than everyone else.
I've always found it funny that people confuse freedom of speech with freedom from consequence.

I responded to the dislikes. I didn't start them let's get that straight. And I didn't go crying to the admins about receiving them. So, please don't think that I started some dislike war. I reacted to what was being done to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants