Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Businesses who get boycotted still don’t have people who get to change their website or advertising with BS customers who don’t know what a boycott is. Boycotting is just not buying their product. Someone doesn’t know what the word boycott means.

Maybe I should be able to change amazons website and add a bunch of **** about Jeff Bezos because he’s a punk? I’d like to, but that’s not how it works.

Maybe I should be able to change amazons website and add a bunch of **** about Jeff Bezos because he’s a punk? I’d like to, but that’s not how it works.

You can put negative reviews on Amazon all day long if you want. You can also organize a boycott if you wish because you don't agree with his view on things. IIRC a vendor pays $20/month to be on this forum. And please somebody show me where I said that Buck designs shitty boxes and his company sukks? Don't forget to read the posts where I said that I hopes that he makes a million bucks designing boxes. And please take note that I never talked about his family or health battles. And I definitely never told him to go kill himself. Just sayin!

@SlugButter, when a line gets crossed and innocent family members are disrespected and people are told to go kill themselves then I'm going to respond, everytime. "Don't poke the Bear" and then get pissed if he wakes up and bites your asss. I gave him the chance to apologize for disrespecting my daughters and he wouldn't. So, I did what I had to do.

@SlugButter, when a line gets crossed and innocent family members are disrespected and people are told to go kill themselves then I'm going to respond, everytime. "Don't poke the Bear" and then get pissed if he wakes up and bites your asss. I gave him the chance to apologize for disrespecting my daughters and he wouldn't. So, I did what I had to do.

Well, I didn't do either of those things, so that's why I haven't apologized for it. Show me where I did either one of those things.

You say it's "All in good fun", yet here you are being super serious about it. Another member talked crap about your daughters, not me. You said it wasn't a big deal, when the other member said that stuff. You're literally saying that I did something that someone else did. It's ridiculous, and you're trying to hurt my business by claiming I talked crap about your family, which I didn't, nor can you prove it. I simply said you deserved strife, because you talk a lot of crap to people, too. I never talked crap about your daughters, and I didn't edit it out. I didn't tell you to go kill yourself either, and I didn't edit that out. I edit a ton of comments I make, largely because of grammar. I'm OCD with my grammar, sometimes, or I'll reword things I say to make it come across in a more thorough way. I'm not hiding anything, and I didn't do what you say I did, and you can't prove any of it, because you're mad at me for something else somebody said.

You can put negative reviews on Amazon all day long if you want. You can also organize a boycott if you wish because you don't agree with his view on things. IIRC a vendor pays $20/month to be on this forum. And please somebody show me where I said that Buck designs shitty boxes and his company sukks? Don't forget to read the posts where I said that I hopes that he makes a million bucks designing boxes. And please take note that I never talked about his family or health battles. And I definitely never told him to go kill himself. Just sayin!
No. It’s not like the comment section on a website, interfering with vendor threads would be more comparable to editing Amazon’s website directly. The comment section on this forum is in the thunderdome. You can say whatever you want there.

All anybody has to go do is read the Biden/Harris thread, and you can clearly see what went down.

No. It’s not like the comment section on a website, interfering with vendor threads would be more comparable to editing Amazon’s website directly. The comment section on this forum is in the thunderdome. You can say whatever you want there.

Hey, can do you remember the page number on the Biden/Harris thread where all of this started? Anybody can go look at the member who actually talked crap about his daughters, and it was clearly a joke, and it clearly wasn't me. People can see what I said, which was that he deserved to have crap talked to him, that's all I said. I didn't say his daughters deserved anything, I said he did. He deserved being crap talked to, in that thread, and so do I, and it's supposed to be fun, and we're supposed to be able to do that to get our points across.

Bobby- I was talking crap about you in a political thread in The Thunderdome- not your daughters. That's very obvious. I'm not apologizing for talking crap about you, because that is what a political thread in The Thunderdome is for. It's fun and hilarious, and everybody was having a great time, until you started ruining everything for everyone. You're the one who took it to this insane level. Everybody else is able to keep their stuff together, and leave the drama where the drama is supposed to be. I've talked crap to a small, select few members, and they've talked crap to me as well. I'm respectful to those who are respectful to me. We're all equal, nobody is attacking you in any different way than anybody else does. It's ridiculous to pretend that my actions were any worse than anybody else's or even your own actions.

And, Bobby, chronologically, I told you the world would be a better place without you AFTER you started crap posting in my design thread, not before. Your evil actions of trying to ruin my business thread is what made me say that. How do you think I'd feel, when you blame me for something that someone else said, and then try to ruin my business thread for comments that another user said? What type of insanity is this? Is it insanity, or are you just targeting me, because you don't like my non-audio related opinions, in general?

Well, I didn't do either of those things, so that's why I haven't apologized for it. Show me where I did either one of those things.

You edited your posts and you've already admitted to doing it. Nice try though. Quit back pedaling so hard and own up to what you did. Be a man about it. I have no problem apologizing when I fukk up. It's called being a man.

You say it's "All in good fun", yet here you are being super serious about it. Another member talked crap about your daughters, not me. You said it wasn't a big deal, when the other member said that stuff. You're literally saying that I did something that someone else did. It's ridiculous, and you're trying to hurt my business by claiming I talked crap about your family, which I didn't, nor can you prove it. I simply said you deserved strife, because you talk a lot of crap to people, too. I never talked crap about your daughters, and I didn't edit it out. I didn't tell you to go kill yourself either, and I didn't edit that out. I edit a ton of comments I make, largely because of grammar. I'm OCD with my grammar, sometimes, or I'll reword things I say to make it come across in a more thorough way. I'm not hiding anything, and I didn't do what you say I did, and you can't prove any of it, because you're mad at me for something else somebody said.

You edited the shitt out and you even admitted it. I know what you did and what line you crossed. And you got what you deserved. Why not a thanks for saying on your thread that I hope that you make a million bucks designing boxes? You conveniently forget that I also said that. Imagine that? Mr. edit and delete.

And, Bobby, chronologically, I told you the world would be a better place without you AFTER you started crap posting in my design thread, not before. Your evil actions of trying to ruin my business thread is what made me say that. How do you think I'd feel, when you blame me for something that someone else said, and then try to ruin my business thread for comments that another user said? What type of insanity is this? Is it insanity, or are you just targeting me, because you don't like my non-audio related opinions, in general?

Dude if I really wanted to blow your thread up I could've done it a long time ago. Let's be real.

I didn't edit his website. I posted a couple of pics on his thread in this forum. People talk **** on just about every forum in here. Buck was posting his box designs in my "real" box pics thread long before I ever posted any pics in his thread. So, turnabout is fair play in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants