Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
I have someone disliking every post that I post, so my 1000-2000 likes have been turned into -46 by 1 individual (at the time that I was writing this). The way your dislike system is setup allows for targeting of a whole business or person by one individual. That's broken. One individual has disliked at least 1000 of my posts, with the soul purpose of putting my reputation into the negatives. The dislikes have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of my business services, designs, advice, etc. It's out of pure malice.

Yesterday, 8/25/2021, I had at least 700 likes. Somebody is blanket disliking every single post I post- it's pure harassment and assault of a business, by trying to ruin the appearance of my business on here. That's sort of amazing that somebody would dedicate that much time to pushing the dislike button that many times....lol. I imagine that index finger might be a little sore with that many clicks in a 24 hour or so period. This is pure harassment. I could file legal complaints over this targeting. I'm not going to, but this shouldn't be allowed to happen to a vendor. I post relevant things in relevant sections, because I respect the forum.

This forum is a ton of fun, and people are using the freedoms of this forum to try and hurt people's legitimate businesses. I have good business practices and treat my customers well. My business is ran properly.

So, for all of you new people to the site: I just want you to know one member has went around and disliked around 1000 of my posts or so in the past 24-48 hours, for some reason that I really don't understand. I really care about my customers. So, don't let this broken reputation shy you away from my business; these dislikes have nothing to do with my designs or business practices, at all.

Thanks to all of those who support me, as well. I greatly appreciate it; your support makes me want to try harder than ever!

Last edited:
How about if you're trying to be a business, don't get involved in political or other hot topic discussions where you're likely to hurt someone's feelings.

Not like your posts here are purely professional and on-topic so you sort of reap what you sow.

you cant troll Jesus
TROLL?

How about if you're trying to be a business, don't get involved in political or other hot topic discussions where you're likely to hurt someone's feelings.

Not like your posts here are purely professional and on-topic so you sort of reap what you sow.

So I can't speak in appropriate parts of the forum where everyone else gets to discuss these topics, but I don't? Because I'm a vendor, I don't get to have free speech?

No, not all of my posts are business related. But I post things in the appropriate parts of the forum; that's literally what this place is for. God forbid I use the forum like it's supposed to be used.

I've also had over 700 dislikes lately. Is this the thread where people are supposed to cry about getting dislikes? I want to make sure that I'm posting in the appropriate place.

I have someone disliking every post that I post, so my 1000-2000 likes have been turned into -46 by 1 individual (at the time that I was writing this). The way your dislike system is setup allows for targeting of a whole business or person by one individual. That's broken. One individual has disliked at least 1000 of my posts, with the soul purpose of putting my reputation into the negatives. The dislikes have absolutely nothing to do with the quality of my business services, designs, advice, etc. It's out of pure malice.

Yesterday, 8/25/2021, I had at least 700 likes. Somebody is blanket disliking every single post I post- it's pure harassment and assault of a business, by trying to ruin the appearance of my business on here. That's sort of amazing that somebody would dedicate that much time to pushing the dislike button that many times....lol. I imagine that index finger might be a little sore with that many clicks in a 24 hour or so period. This is pure harassment. I could file legal complaints over this targeting. I'm not going to, but this shouldn't be allowed to happen to a vendor. I post relevant things in relevant sections, because I respect the forum.

This forum is a ton of fun, and people are using the freedoms of this forum to try and hurt people's legitimate businesses. I have good business practices and treat my customers well. My business is ran properly.

So, for all of you new people to the site: I just want you to know one member has went around and disliked around 1000 of my posts or so in the past 24-48 hours, for some reason that I really don't understand. I really care about my customers. So, don't let this broken reputation shy you away from my business; these dislikes have nothing to do with my designs or business practices, at all.

Thanks to all of those who support me, as well. I greatly appreciate it; your support makes me want to try harder than ever!

New members, he received all those dislikes because he was disrespecting a members daughters. He was saying that they deserved to be fukked in the azz. He also told the member that he should go kill himself and that the World would be a better place without him in it. He likes to run around the forum calling people names if they don't agree with his conspiracy theory BS. The talks usually end up with Buck saying, "go fukk yourself you retard." This is part of the reason that he get's all of the dislikes every once in a while. I thought that you deserved to know the whole story. Welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date