VENDOR BEING ATTACKED BY MEMBER

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

The Hot mustard sauce is the best at McDonald's. I dip my double cheeseburgers in the Hot Mustard sauce. Try it.

Bobbys daughter is a double bagger.

Bag over her head and bag over your own for the sheer embarassment of stooping that low.
I'm sure kushy learned the term "incel" from an unrelated google search. Zero chance he was called it before he latched onto it. This guy is dripping in game and carries a gun to keep from getting raped by beautiful women.

Just curious why you posted this? I think it's funny AF. Just wondering!

It's for sell on Amazon!

Screenshot_20210804-203434_Chrome.jpg

Just curious why you posted this? I think it's funny AF. Just wondering!
Burger Kings Spicy/regular chicken junior will always reign supreme.

The beef and cheddar at Arby's is my all time favorite. The Arby's sauce is the best fast food condiment IMO. I used to always get the potato cakes as well, but I think that they got rid of them which sukks.

Last edited:
@Administrator
@MikeofTulsa
@whitedragon551

https://www.caraudio.com/threads/buck-box-designs-new-picture-log.606878/page-35

I have member Bobbytwonames trying to destroy my business thread. I’m going to leave this site if members are allowed to assault my business on here. This member is literally trying to bully me and ruin my business in my own business thread. This is absolutely ridiculous that this is allowed to happen to a paying vendor.

I’m gone if this continues. This site has a somewhat seemingly psychotic member on here, and he’s literally trying to injure my business on here. If my business isn’t protected, then I am leaving. This site has a duty to protect its vendors and especially vendors products from being assaulted from hateful members of this site.

Here’s a collection of BS in my thread that is being assaulted by a non-paying member who is mad because of something I replied to about something someone else said and was taken completely out of context, because this member has nothing but malicious intent towards me.

Here’s a collection of garbage posted in my thread, trying to bring me down and hurt my business:

View attachment 31263View attachment 31262View attachment 31261View attachment 31260View attachment 31259View attachment 31258View attachment 31257View attachment 31256View attachment 31255View attachment 31254
You are the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on the internet. You have turned this place into some childish tears version of a QAnon conspiracy theory site.
Good riddance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...