Using IMGUR as photo host, need help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
How do I use IMGUR to allow pictures to be posted in my threads and posts, do I just do attach image and use the link?

I want the pictures to show up on the thread, not just be linked in. Any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

F*cking photobucket wants $10 a month and yeah, no. Lick my balls

Like this...

sfzZfvO.jpg

There's a lot of simple things you don't know how to do. Such as mounting your sub correctly in the box, not upside down.

Did a blind man screw your box together?! Man those screws are all over the place.

There's a lot of simple things you don't know how to do. Such as mounting your sub correctly in the box, not upside down.
Did a blind man screw your box together?! Man those screws are all over the place.
sub was in box when i figured out port louder on other side., i will correct it when i get the new d2 in few days.. yeah i added screws and when i looked at the pic the other day i said man i shoulda slowed down with the drill lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.