Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Used Clarion CZ702 3-way Active

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is the one everyone has been talking about. This is the best value in "3-way active" head units currently in production.

Has a year of use on it. Faceplate has the usual light scratches you'd expect. I should be getting the box and misc parts, but for now consider just what you see in the photos.

Condition 8.5/10

Factory warranty is expired.

Price:

$120

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Priority Mail to the US or Canada

Free shipping to the lower 48 states. $45 shipping to Canada.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...