Northeast Region USACi's FINAL NorthEast Show 10-9

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
This one will be the NorthEast Director's Final USACi competition. Mark has announced his retirement from USACi and the car show scene to move onto bigger and better things, more time with his family.

Action Audio will have free food all day, and will also be raffling off over $1000 in car audio merchandise.

Action Auto Store

2431 Berlin Turnpike

Newington CT.

Don't miss out on the last show for USACi in New England, it's not clear yet if anyone will be taking his place. As far as I've been told there is nobody stepping up to take over as Director.

Even though Action *****...BALLS.....we should all go to the show to support Mark and everything he has done for the industry. Im bringing a few guys up to the show.

Decent turnout today, parking lot was full of competitors and spectators. Action was cooking all kinds of food and giving it out, chicken, steak, fish, burgers and hotdogs. I hit my personal best for Outlaw, a 155.4. Derek McGregor also hit his best, a 159.6. Mark is all done with USACi, he may come back and do an occasional show, but it won't be for USACi. As far as he knows, there's nobody taking over his place, so it looks like USACi is dead in the Northeast, just like dB Drags.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPL Blazer

10+ year member
SPL Event Promoter
SPL Blazer
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date