US Acoustics USX800F

Participant count
  • Participants list
I'm hoping to get lucky with this one. I'm looking for a US Acoustics USX800F. If anyone has one that they are looking to sell, please let me know.
i had like 4 of those and a 1k and 3 600's 15 yrs ago or so got them direct from the factory that made them in ca cheap to 800's were like $150.. we had a guy sold tons of usx amp last yr.. maybe Louisiana will stop by, he basically has a stereo shop in his house..

i had like 4 of those and a 1k and 3 600's 15 yrs ago or so got them direct from the factory that made them in ca cheap to 800's were like $150.. we had a guy sold tons of usx amp last yr.. maybe Louisiana will stop by, he basically has a stereo shop in his house..
Of course I'm a year late! LOL! Hopefully the stars align and someone surfaces with an 800 that they're willing to part with!

UGH!!! You're killin' me Smalls!!

I'm hoping to get lucky with this one. I'm looking for a US Acoustics USX800F. If anyone has one that they are looking to sell, please let me know.
I know this is an older thread.But i do have one and its sitting. Works very well ,has a few battle scars/ scratches, but not bad but works very well.Shoot me a PM. I can send Pics and make an offer on it.Stored indoors in my audio room

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.