upgrading headlights cant do hid any suggestions

how about stage two halogens? they run a higher wattage and you need a little ceramic ended pigtail so you don't melt your factory headlight connectors. I've been running 7k nokyas for high beams 2 years now no problems. gonna get their 6ks to match my hids better.

Hello Community,

HID headlights are available in many colors, which are denoted by a kelvin color temperature. If you look at a real Kelvin color temperature chart, you will quickly realize that it is not consistent with after market HID kits, however, you can use our color chart to determine what color is right for you. If you wish to get a factory look like what you see on newer luxury cars, you should go for a 6000k or 6k HID kit. Generally the higher the number the bluer the color.

Best Regards,

Anthony Martello

LED Lights For Motorcycles

Hello Community,
HID headlights are available in many colors, which are denoted by a kelvin color temperature. If you look at a real Kelvin color temperature chart, you will quickly realize that it is not consistent with after market HID kits, however, you can use our color chart to determine what color is right for you. If you wish to get a factory look like what you see on newer luxury cars, you should go for a 6000k or 6k HID kit. Generally the higher the number the bluer the color.

Best Regards,

Anthony Martello

LED Lights For Motorcycles
cool beans

My wife's G35 has HID, one went out, $100. 2 months later the other, another $100. I won't buy another car with them. Just don't see how they are $200 better. Sure is cutting into my audio fund.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.