Updated SD page...check it out!

I might be able to make it out to great lakes sunday and ill see if dans goin. Cant wait to hear this bad oscar in action. Ill probably call you sunday to let you know.

I might be able to make it out to great lakes sunday and ill see if dans goin. Cant wait to hear this bad oscar in action. Ill probably call you sunday to let you know.
i don't remember if you have my new # or not....i'll pm you just in case

Ill get a hold of dan too and see what hes up to. Hes trying to bump himself down a few classes and run his oldschool punch800 with the box he had this winter. Im not sure if you seen it or not. We havent gotten on the mic with this setup yet but i know the general area from other times weve played on it.

Unfortunetly I wont be able to compete cuz everything is gone except my XXX. Gotta bust my ass at work now to get things going. Next show I might be able to play in. My number is still the same in case you need to get a hold of me. Hope to see you sunday, and good luck.

:tomatofac

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.