Underground wow subs

There's not a pair of subs out that will take 15-20kw of clamped power in a daily application.

And you will NEVER be loud enough with 2 12's or 15's to force you to turn it down, so you really need to think this through. Not sure if you have a trunk or SUV, but there are plenty of subs that will be loud on decent power and put you in the 50's. Doesn't take $1k subs and a bazillion watts.

For a daily ride I'd look into 4" VC subs, 8-10kw and a good enclosure.....

Op donu plan on putting all this in a **** FIERO? Because to run 2 m4a amps u need at least dual alts and prly 1000ah of battery's. Don't think that little car can even handle that

Saw these on CACO. I don't want to try the first ones though, if they're still working out the kinks

Aa smd v2
Do some old school RE MT's.
Won't give Steve Meade any of my money.

Turn the entire car into an enclosure like Craig Butler's van. Problem solved. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lol

Man. You must have a great job for being in school still.
I work hella hours at the Kmart

Since your local I would like to have the first demo when you get the Fiero up and running!!!
The bitches on my street and at school have first dibs. One babe has been pestering me about when I'll get my build done. Adam has second dibs.

There's not a pair of subs out that will take 15-20kw of clamped power in a daily application.
And you will NEVER be loud enough with 2 12's or 15's to force you to turn it down, so you really need to think this through. Not sure if you have a trunk or SUV, but there are plenty of subs that will be loud on decent power and put you in the 50's. Doesn't take $1k subs and a bazillion watts.

For a daily ride I'd look into 4" VC subs, 8-10kw and a good enclosure.....
Don't have room for a "good" enclosure, so a bazillion watts it is..

Op donu plan on putting all this in a **** FIERO? Because to run 2 m4a amps u need at least dual alts and prly 1000ah of battery's. Don't think that little car can even handle that
Yes. I am doing dual or triple alts here soon in a couple months (or after I sell some gear). I have 400 ah right now, but will add more.

Is there a reason u want to so this in a $400 fiero? Why not sell it and get a cheap blazer and wall it? Just wondering
The car has sentimental value, and I love the way it looks. I could buy our old Blazer back from my uncle for $1. We sold it to him for that, and he just uses it as a farm vehicle. It's the same body style as Big Scott's, but red. Not sure what year. Wheel wells are a bit rusty, but overall in good condition. Less than 150k miles.

Partially just doing it to be different.

Anyone have new sub ideas? Haha

I've heard good things about these:Plutonium GZPW 18SPL-EXTREME

And it seems as if the new fosgates have dropped. I know absolutely nothing about them, but you could always pick one up and review it for the rest of us Poor Ass folks! Lol

POWER Subwoofers - T3S2-19 - Rockford Fosgate®
Just looked at the Rockfords. If a sub is that expensive, it better be pretty. I'm not paying $2k+ for that, haha

Atomic subs. 30,000 watt burps for ya.
Links to said subs? I sense sarcasm here, but not sure...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.