Underground wow subs

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Anything new that I haven't heard about?

Top dogs:

DDZ

SHD's

Sundown Teams

Anything better than these in limited space? Just wondering.

Looking for a pair that can take 15k-20k.

Any new neo's? I'm bored. Need more to look at.

Not sure if I need to fill out the new requirements, but here they are anyways. Not looking to buy anything right now..

Number of subs preferred: 1 or 2

Size preferred (if configuration allows): 12('s) or 15('s)

Budget: In time, really no budget

Power to be used (which amp(s), include which resistance): Pair of DD M4a's strapped at 1 ohm (.5 each) or a pair of Ampere Audio 8k's strapped the same way.

Space available (take measurements, do not guess): Slightly less than 5 cubes of internal box volume. Port (if any) will be external.

Goals: 150+ db would be awesome, but I'm really just looking to be as loud as possible

Listening habits: Full tilt when driving, right before clipping. I don't let my gear see a soft clip unless I'm demoing.

Preferred brands/subs/whatever: DD, Sundown, Fi, Tantric. Leaning towards DD Z's or Sundown Teams. Possibly Tantric SHD's.

You're not even finished with your current build and already making plans for the next? Lol
Yes.. lol

Mostly bored and looking for new subs that I can look at. My N3's are pretty, but it never hurts to look around

Yes.. lol
Mostly bored and looking for new subs that I can look at. My N3's are pretty, but it never hurts to look around
I know how that goes. Ha I will finally get a setup together and then not even a week later I am already looking at new stuff, then watching videos about it, and the next thing you know I am already buying new gear again. It is a never ending process

I already have two vehicles and can't get another. I'm not selling my car ever no matter what.

My mom won't let me do a blow-through in my Silverado until after highschool :/

Why not look into getting a different vehicle that you can fit multiple subs in?
Thank you sir for that. I normally wouldn't ever want to discourage somebody from getting the most out of a vehicle or install but goddamn motherfucker you have a Fiero!!!!! Serious question here...... with the limitations of a Fiero can you legally run in any major spl format? I only ask because you are looking to be "as loud as possible" but where are you looking to be loud at? What format/organization?

Can't really compete in anything other than "Extreme" class. I'm not competing, just want a loud daily system that can play low with authority.

Any serious recommendations? Otherwise I'll save for the next few years and buy some new DDZ's and Ampere 8k's (after a few more alternators of course).

Turn the entire car into an enclosure like Craig Butler's van. Problem solved. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.