Ugliest Sub (appearance-wise)

Ugliest sub !!

• Total voters
I think CV strokers look fugly, not that I don't like seeing some nice spiders every now and then, but that sub looks like a naked sub to me. Behind that, I have never liked the looks of the square Kickers, they sound good, but to me, it just ain't right to make a square car audio sub!

Those square crunch subs someone posted about a week ago are pretty bad...i've seen some alpine knockoff's on ebay. I thought it was bad enough when the golf industry started to get knockoffs. oh, and i've seen sony knockoffs too. way to make a crappy product even crappier.

I think the current Solobaric L5 and 2003 L7's were pretty tasteful, I just hated the grilles. The new L7 is like a mirror though. LOL

The 03CompVR looks really gay though. I think its just kinda all over the place. IMO Alpine should've come up with a better name than Type R...cause...LOL.

The Sony Xplod is pretty bad. MA Audio's "Thump" budget line. OMG CRAP. The Triangles are pretty bad too.

Anything that doesn't look clean. I love the look of ED, RE subs. Nice and clean, nothing you don't need to see. I hate huge logos all over the place.

oh and ALL AUDIOBAHN

j/k the alum woofers look kinda nice

Ugliest subs eh ...

Some of the new crap from RF is too flashy.

Likewise for Sony.

Those Lightning Audio drivers that are bright yellow are putrid.

Earthquake Magma line ... yuck.

Lots more.

I, in no way, am refering to the performance of the above subwoofers. This is strictly based on aesthetics. This is for the idiots who want to start something

- Steve

new rf and all audiobahn if you see the back face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...