Two 12s

Participant count
  • Participants list
What matters more is how much space you are willing to give up. Matching 2 500-750 watt RMS subs to an amp is easy. Matching the right size, application, and air space to what you're wanting to do is the most important part.
If you have no size limits to the enclosure, Sundown, FI, SSA, B2, Crossfire, Stereo Integrity, JL.... they ask make good quality subs in my opinion. But everyone has their own opinion. No one is wrong, unless you choose boss lol

What matters more is how much space you are willing to give up. Matching 2 500-750 watt RMS subs to an amp is easy. Matching the right size, application, and air space to what you're wanting to do is the most important part.
If you have no size limits to the enclosure, Sundown, FI, SSA, B2, Crossfire, Stereo Integrity, JL.... they ask make good quality subs in my opinion. But everyone has their own opinion. No one is wrong, unless you choose boss lol

Your budget is the deciding factor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...