tweeter help!!!!!!!!

coolman91985
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas
i currently have a set of audiobahn tweeters mounted in my doors, almost across from the door handle (not high enoughf or good imaging). my car (1998 nissan sentra) did not come with factory tweeter placements so in order to install the tweeters, the audio shop had to cut my doors for a place for the tweeters. i was wondering if i could do anything to fill in the space in my door because i want to move my new tweeters higher up, prolly in the door pillar? will i just have to get a new door panel or is there something i can do?

thanks for the help

They charged me like $50 for 1 speaker grille for an 89 acura legend. That was from the acura dealership though.

It may be cheaper to just leave them in and get some new ones, mount them higher and only power then new ones. Unless you can find something else to cover the holes. Call dealership and ask how much for door panels, watch they be like 200 each, na. If the shop mounted them there it was prolly for a reason. Tweets should be close to mids and on same axis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.