Turbo'd out cars

I'll get some pics of the 347 striker I'm building for my truck. Scat, forged rotating assembly, wiseco flat top pistons, arp hardware, custom ground cam with high lift low duration for low end torque, trick flow 190cc heads, moroso 7qt oil pan, ported intake manifold with 36lb injectors and 255lph fuel pump.

It should be about 10.7:1 static compression and make close to 400hp and 400plus torque at low rpm naturally aspirated. Its going in a 88 f150 regular cab 4x4

I'll get some pics of the 347 striker I'm building for my truck. Scat, forged rotating assembly, wiseco flat top pistons, arp hardware, custom ground cam with high lift low duration for low end torque, trick flow 190cc heads, moroso 7qt oil pan, ported intake manifold with 36lb injectors and 255lph fuel pump.
It should be about 10.7:1 static compression and make close to 400hp and 400plus torque at low rpm naturally aspirated. Its going in a 88 f150 regular cab 4x4
400hp is nice. I'm looking to get 500 out of my audi a4, but for a first timer, I'm not expecting any miracles.

400hp is nice. I'm looking to get 500 out of my audi a4, but for a first timer, I'm not expecting any miracles.
My current dd has 370 crank hp stock and it nice, 2010 Taurus sho with twin turbo ecoboost, I want to do tune, meth, downpipes and a few other small mods. It should make close to 400 all wheel hp and run mid to low 12's in the quarter with just those mods.

And its a big comfortable car, that is quiet and gets decent mpgs. I'm pretty happy with it.

My current dd has 370 crank hp stock and it nice, 2010 Taurus sho with twin turbo ecoboost, I want to do tune, meth, downpipes and a few other small mods. It should make close to 400 all wheel hp and run mid to low 12's in the quarter with just those mods.And its a big comfortable car, that is quiet and gets decent mpgs. I'm pretty happy with it.
Dang didn't knew taurus had that kind of power.

I never had my car on the Dyno but people with similar 2.3l gt35r setups are around 5-600hp.

They're piles, but I still want to get another one some day.

Did it come with the factory turbo or 1.8l engine?

My current dd has 370 crank hp stock and it nice, 2010 Taurus sho with twin turbo ecoboost, I want to do tune, meth, downpipes and a few other small mods. It should make close to 400 all wheel hp and run mid to low 12's in the quarter with just those mods.And its a big comfortable car, that is quiet and gets decent mpgs. I'm pretty happy with it.
I had the 2001 taurus before they came out with the sho.

Youll need to get rid of that a-arm setup since it will break under that much pressure.

Before i had a 2001 mitsubishi galant, did a homemade single turbo under 1k, eclipse 3g manual trany swap, shift kit, evo 8 headers, evo 8 cam & pistons.

Meth and upgraded spark system.

Dual TB ported, brembo big brake kit...

Doing 500+ whp, take offs were killing a sec off my runs due to fwd.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

300srt 6.1 2.9L whipple. Forged 2618 pistons an rods. 100lb injectors, Api fuel pump, 3.06 get rag, LMI cai, 85mm tb, 550rwhp 570tq

sent from death star

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah buddy those sho's are no joke

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.