Tuning CT Sounds ATv2-1400.1d

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffs42885
10+ year member

Experienced Noob
DFW
Hi All,

I am looking for some help tuning my new setup. I would like to get this setup perfectly.

I have read/seen videos that this amp, the knob is fairly tricky to get setup properly as far as "where on the dial" 80-90HZ would be. Just wondeing if anyone has setup the crossover on this using an SMD device or something along those lines - Even an oscilliscope (Cant find online how to do that!)

I guess the same for the subsonic filter.

Bonus points if you're in the DFW area and can do this for me for a fee! Thanks!

Your head unit should have a built in low pass filter so you don't have to mess with the high pass filter on the amp. Turn it all the way up to open the pot and use the slope from the head unit for a smoother blend. Subsonic filter tuning is pretty much by ear as you go.

Your head unit should have a built in low pass filter so you don't have to mess with the high pass filter on the amp. Turn it all the way up to open the pot and use the slope from the head unit for a smoother blend. Subsonic filter tuning is pretty much by ear as you go.

I don't- factory head unit running on an LC2I

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...