Tunes of Metairie

what if I used your 4gauge amp kit, if you sell them, and the sub was already mounted in the box, just needed to be hooked to the amp?
Dude buy the kit online or something and come over to me and a friend we'll do it for free...provided u buy us some lunch hehe.

I have some extra 4ga u can have if u wanna try to piece together a kit...or a Stinger 1/0 kit i have on my car now that im not using and could take off and sell to u for a good price...and i have Soundquest 0ga-4ga output terminals to go into the amp...just a thought...pm me or aim..DatdudeBL

Also what Mobile One..clearview?

And they are a lot of nice people at Tunes...they do some football players stuff to i believe..and rappers.

Wow, he must be nice, to risk that troll giving him a call.
Wait...haha...is there something i dont know about this guy?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Wait...haha...is there something i dont know about this guy?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
No its the fact that decipha is a joke and his girlfriend probably has a jawline that would put david lettermans to shame. god knows i wouldn't be giving her my number to save my life.

No its the fact that decipha is a joke and his girlfriend probably has a jawline that would put david lettermans to shame. god knows i wouldn't be giving her my number to save my life.
Oh whoops...u werent talkin to me sorry:laugh:

wait, so am I a part of this? Now I'm confused...
Oh, ok, now I see, you weren't talking about me either.
Well i thought he meant that i wouldnt wont you to call me to help or somethin...but he meant the guy giving Deciphas gf his number or somethin..sorry.

The guy was so nice he took her old sub out the box and put the new one in. He also disposed of the old sub and then proceeded to give her his phone number.
So are you trying to imply that a sober person would actually make an effort to boink your girl? I don't believe it for a second.

I hate mobile one. LMAO. I really do. The sales kids know absolutely NOTHING. They just try to push everything expensive.

Walk in and say you're on a budget, they still push JL-W7s.

All of you guys are around the new orleans area? We need to do a meet or something. Can any of you guys help me alter my box. I blew one of my L7s, but I have two circle 15s laying around and I want to convert the box. I work at bestbuy on the westbank. PM me

All of you guys are around the new orleans area? We need to do a meet or something. Can any of you guys help me alter my box. I blew one of my L7s, but I have two circle 15s laying around and I want to convert the box. I work at bestbuy on the westbank. PM me
Just build a new one...best bet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Decipha

10+ year member
www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com
Decipha
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied