Tube subwoofers

New At This
10+ year member

Georgia
What do you guys think about those Bazooka tube subwoofers? Some of them have built in amps, some don't. I think they are supposed to be able to fit in smaller spaces and provide deep bass. Is that a good assessment? What about turning it up loud, durability, sound quality, etc.? Any advice or comments?

Bleech. They are fairly good for the size I guess... But you can tuck a box in your car that you built custom that will most likely be better anyway.

THey are basically for n00bs... no offence but with a little help from the CA.com team you can be SET with a better system for less money. Waht are you trying to achieve?

If you are looking for a powered subwoofer look into Infinity Basslink's

Much better than a bazooka tube IMO.

Thats if you dont want to deal with buying everything seperate

Bleech. They are fairly good for the size I guess... But you can tuck a box in your car that you built custom that will most likely be better anyway.
THey are basically for n00bs... no offence but with a little help from the CA.com team you can be SET with a better system for less money. Waht are you trying to achieve?

Well the setup in my truck can't fit anything bigger than 10s. I would need a custom box and looking at least 500 watts of good strong high quality bass out of the amp. Any suggestions? Right now I my first choice is American Bass 10s with an American Bass amp. I could get it in, but like I said, I always looking for a less expensive alternative before I make a final decision.

Really, pretty much ANY setup no matter what size amp or subs (8s or 10s) that will sound good I will consider.

Just get what you like, and what you think is good. I would get some R F or MTX

What do you think about the Rocksford Fosgate Punch Stage 1 subwoofers? They are by far the most affordable Fosgate woofers out there.

If u want a cheep R F punch 1 u could go for the p110s4 its a 10'' woofer, good for small places. Its around $90.00.

but remember one thing man, u get what you pay for.

Tell me about it, a friend of mine dropped 750 bones on two Bazooka Tubes...

at that time, I dropped $400 and change on my Ava and BX1205D... needless to say, my setup absolutely banged and sounded 10x better than his.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.