Tsunami Line Converter

SuBXeRo
10+ year member

Ok, so i bought this converter because i had high level inputs. my system is a stock bose system as a sidenote. Now i installed it and it works, but i want to make sure that i installed it correctly. Now i had my system orginally installed and now i got new stuff. But i cut the high level input off, and i matched up wires. grey wire black stripe was right new and gray right pos and white black was left neg and white left pos. i basically gollowed how it was hooked up into my jl amp u know kinda following th stuff. did i connect it right? i have a jl e2150 now do i need to turn on bass boost? cause it says it kiks it into mono and well my subs are svc 4 ohms and i have one to each channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.